We're seeking new contributors for a website that covers conservative and libertarian politics.
The deadlines are fast but if you like politics, you'll be writing every day about what you enjoy. No journalism experience required.
* You can write articles within 16-24 hours. Depending on how fast you can write, you'll receive 3-8 assignments a week.
* You are familiar with conservative, Tea Party and/or libertarian politics and you have no problems writing about issues from a conservative and libertarian perspective.
* You have a casual writing voice. It's extremely important that you can write to engage readers. Boring news reports or articles that sound like an essay for school are big no-nos! Write as if you're talking to friends over beer.
Look at these sites for the desired writing style:
You'll be paid $8 an article when... You receive a writing assignment from an editor. Review the...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for content producers to create listicles (list-articles).
Here are some examples of listicles:
1) Research the following sites, and others, for top performing content
2) Pick a topic that interests you most and has the potential to reach a wide audience
3) Make a listicle about anything you are interested in
If you like sports ... The 7 best free throw shooters of all time
If you like travel ... Top 23 Reasons you need to visit Thailand
If you like literature ... The 13 books that made me want to become a writer
If you like politics ... Shocking secrets...
I am hiring a experienced writer for short romance or Fantasy romance stories, about 3500-5500 words each. This story must be original content only, as I am interested in only purchasing story you have sole rights to.
I will provide general genre/theme and story lines, but I'll also accept suggestions for story lines if they are along the lines of what I'm looking for.
The primary considerations for this job are quality of writing and time to delivery. I am looking to hire for additional stories if the content is acceptable.
Proposed payment is starting at $30-35 per story depending on length and quality of writing. This number is somewhat flexible based on samples provided. I will own all rights to the stories and will check them to make sure they pass copy scape.
Please provide short writing samples in the appropriate genre. I reserve the right to reject any story you submit, and payment will only be made for stories that are accepted. Native speakers only, please.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We're looking for native English-speaker for proofreading, editing and consulting
We are game studio located in Russia. We've got various marketing texts translated from Russian to English with non-professional translator.
We want our marketing texts to be 100% grammatically correct and funny. That's why we're looking for a native speaker to edit it and give his comments concerning text quality. Most texts are short and easy to read. Working on this project won't be boring!
We want our candidate to be:
-available by skype/e-mail at least 1 hour/day
-willing to work 1 hour/week with passion
-have a good sense of humor
-gaming experience will be a plus
This is a long-term project and we hope to find a passionate person to our team. Candidate has a good chance to become game community manager with a permanent job and high salary.
I am looking for a writer to create text messaging content for new YouTube channel.
Writer must have a background in humour writing and must have knowledge of UK and world football (soccer).
Examples of content:
We're looking for someone who is a native English speaker and who like to read all kinds of fictions. We have currently some fictions that need someone to give it a review/feedback. Proofread will not be as important as giving constructive feedback. We’ll also reply on your feedback to make decision on hiring ghostwriters. The fictions are not long, they are around 10k words stories. If you're interested in taking this job, pls message back with the first word saying "I love to read novels" along with your bid/rate, thanks.
I require 3 billionaire romance stories/novels writing.
Below are the details of the requirements.
- The total bid for 3 stories is $150. All bids above this will be rejected.
- All the 3 stories should be a series.
- The start each of the next story should NOT start off with sex/intercourse right away.
- The endings of each story should be semi-complete with a degree of cliffhanger leading to the next story.
- Each story should be no less than 12,000 words.
- Should be focused on billionaire romance for women.
- No scene of incest,rape or assault, beastly and all characters must be over 18 years old.
- Should pass copyscape.
- Content should be HIGH QUALITY and 100% original.
- Should provide sample work of similar writing. For this, send links of work that you have published with your name.
- Only native English speakers.
The whole project should be done within 36-45 days. First story should be delivered in 12 day and second after 12 days of the completion of first...
Please read this in it's entirety before applying.
Looking for a hilarious writer that has a wide range of knowledge and that is completely current with high grossing "bro comedy" movies that do well, like TED & The Wedding Crasher. Major plus if you're also familiar with Rowan Atkinson's latest work.
I have a concept that is quite funny and need someone to get sample scenes working.so I can see how this fleshes out. I have outlines of what I want to happen - you take that and make it pee-your-pants funny.
A successful candidate will be fluent in English, have a great feel of the story, the situational comedy that's involved, and a span of knowledge across cultures.
If we work well together and your work is genuinely good and of high caliber - I'll make a more lucrative offer to you.
The hired freelancer will have to sign a Non-Disclosure and be willing to have regular Skype brainstorm meetings.