Howdy, beloved 'Lancers!
For those re-applying, thanks for the straight-5 backup and kind words. We're one large tribe of game-changers! For those who don;t know me, I'm an academic ghost and copywriter, lancing my way through life out here like you guys.
Today I'm looking for hardcore quantitative analysis/finance/academic research people. I'm hiring for one project that WILL result in further work. Emphasis is on academic rigor and knowing your sh*it, because later work will be pro-level.
Alrighty! What we have here today is a research proposal for a master's-level thesis, which has to include QUANTITATIVE METHODS. The field is lovely (?) finance (Russian banking, with a fintech twist if you're a cool person living in this century :) ) and length is, in my estimate 2000-3000 words (although it could be less or more).
You have kindergarten-level explanations in the attached word file, which is also already fully formatted for your convenience. Check it out and get back to me.
here's a dropbox link in case Upwork gets weird again https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74000237/Template%20proposal.docx
(Many lancers don't even read requirements. Don't be that freelancer. Let's have an intelligent, fun, and a bit nerdy conversation, and get some quality work done.)
- DEADLINE is March 27, any time.
- I need quality, but not Nobel-candidate-level stuff. Don't be greedy with bids, pls. If you bit to the Moon, justify and we may make it work, though.
- I'll start reviewing applications most likely 48 hours from now, maybe earlier.
How this post impacts FURTHER WORK is in the following ways:
1) the proposal will be later distilled in a sort of quantitative research report, an easy ~2000 words similar assignment (I may do it or you might, we'll see. It's also due early April.);
2) this proposal is for an actual thesis (master's level) that I will have to ghostwrite. Depending on my motivation and workload, I'll outsource parts of it. I am however seriously into delegating lots of work, and certainly the quantitative data analysis part. Let's create a *relationship* here, folks.
I also have another practically equal job in the pipeline. It's mentioned in the document and screening question.
- PLAGIARISM is the thing you hate the most in the world, and you would never do it;
- GHOST NINJA - you will not show, publish, resell or even brag about (publicly) this job, since it is a ghostwriting assignment for a valued client of mine
Ook, this is it. Let's meet, and happy bidding!
I love all you, fellow lancers <3