I require a script to make a self opening, fingerprint operated door with an arduino and needs to run as follows:
1. When either, or both of two GT-511C3 fingerprint scanners are recognized, this will actuate one towerpro micro servo to turn 45 degrees (to unlock the door), then back to the original position.
2. Shortly after this action another servo MG996r will turn 360 degrees (which opens the door)
3. I then need to be able to push a button, which will reverse the MG996r (to close the door)
4. I want this to have two power sources being 9v & USB power bank. I would like it to run first off the 9v, but if that goes flat it will default to the USB bank. (in case I have locked myself out)
5. Also I would like to know when the 9v is flat (perhaps an inline LED, or LED on the board?)
Also two smaller jobs:
1. I have a completed RF sender unit, which was working, but is now coming up with an error. It was working so I’m not sure what is wrong but shouldn’t be difficult for someone who knows the error codes.
2. I have made a plot-clock which is fully assembled and functional, but the clock result I am getting isn’t very good and I can’t figure out why. Again likely an easy fix but beyond my skills.
The Payment I will put in milestones of 70% for main job, 15% each for the smaller jobs.