Dear Shopify Experts, Web designers and Marketers,
Can you help our website and shopify store reflect our brand, and/or build two landing pages to help kick-off our inbound marketing?
Our California-based startup is launching a niche, clinically-based nutraceutical product for joint health, and we are seeking contractors for help with our website, shopify store design, and integration with online marketing.
This project has two major milestones (see below), and you can help with one or both as your skill set permits, either on a contract or hourly basis.
While the two milestones reflect our immediate needs, good work may lead to future jobs include web updates, marketing, AB testing, etc.
To be considered for this project, please reply with the following:
1) The milestone(s) you'd like to work on,
2) an outline of the updates you see necessary and/or would like to work on with us,
3) a project plan including the number of hours you anticipate,
and 4) (optional), future marketing or online sales efforts you'd be able to work on beyond the scope of the two milestones listed below.
The ideal candidate will be able to :
- have previous experience using the shopify platform, with examples
-lead in web and mobile design and/or marketing tactics, and own the necessary design tools to complete the task
- collaborate for support in the scientifically technical details required for our niche. Industry specifics, such as compliance with the US DSHEA regulations are a must for our success, and success will require collaboration.
- be an excellent problem solver to get the job done
We look forward to hearing from you, and please feel free to contact us with questions. We will close this inquiry two weeks from posting.
Milestone 1: Webpage and Shopify Store.
We already have had a professional design our product label and logo, and purchased a web-template for our homepage. However, the current page does not satisfactorily convey our brand or feel we were hoping.
A positive outcome for Milestone 1 includes:
1. Build our product label's logo, brand and messaging into the look and feel of our webpage and store.
2. Analyze our competitors' and relevant industry webpages, and create a design to convey our Brand's focus on science and athletic performance.
3. Seamlessly link our scientific literature, social media pages, and store together.
4. Integrate our store and fulfillment partner so that online orders can be executed from our website and store, so that we can track and coordinate online orders seamlessly.
Milestone 2: Inbound and Social Media Marketing
Our product will be sold through direct sales associates and an online shopify store. We do not currently have any inbound marketing set up, and you will take initiative to set up the basics using HubSpot, Unbounce or similar services that you may choose to propose.
A positive outcome for Milestone 2 includes:
1. Ensuring visibility of our website across search and social media
2. Differentiation and protection of our brand against competive products
3. Setting up the basic infrastructure for inbound marketing, including an email database in Hubspot
4. Understanding of our brand and a proposal for test messaging to drive traffic in the future
As mentioned above, if you consider yourself a marketing guru or can add value or traction for our brand, we are open to your proposals for future work together.