) Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
2) Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
3) Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
4) Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
5) Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
6) Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence