I have a number of websites which I would like some help to develop, manage, promote and grow the audience and revenue. They cover the following fields:
1. World Travel and expat life (blog with additional travel resources)
2. Travel in Finland
3. Travel in New Zealand
5. Sports / Club management
6. Architectural Design Business
Sites 1, 4, 5 and 6 are all in place while 2 & 3 require work to get them to a launch stage. There is material in site 1 that will be able to be utilised in site 2 with minor modifications and also additional material be able to be developed by reworking some of the existing material in different ways, as well as being added to with fresh material on a regular basis.
Sites 2 & 3 will grow to be sub-sites of Site 1 with similar branding and structure, etc. In addition to these I want to develop a few more specialist locational travel sites based on posts within site 1 and from personal experience and other resources we can find along the way.
Site 6 is my own design business and the basis for obtaining more work for my daily operations, so only needs minor tweaking here and there and general promotion.
Site 5 is a resource for sports clubs and the like which provides a lot of useful material about how to develop and grow a sports club (or any club for that matter), it also has resources that I can sell to clubs for a direct income source.
I am looking for a virtual assistant who is able to undertake the following duties in relation to these sites;
1. Social Media Management - Promote my various sites on a regular basis through social media postings (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and LinkedIn) of relevant information, resources and affiliate links, etc. Depending on the site I will want weekly (or 2-3 times / week or monthly) enagagements with the aim of increasing followers, site visitors and affiliate incomes.
2. Updating blogs with relevant information and postings. As sites 1, 5,6 and to a lesser extent 4 already have a large number of postings this can be a case of re-working existing posts into new posts with a different angle and promoting Affiliate links I make available. Site 2 will need existing stories from Site 1 copied over and utilised along with reworking these into useful travel resources. Site 3 will need to be developed, hopefully with the help of contributing bloggers.
Site 4 will need regular blog posts about how to play Minecraft, educational benefits of Minecraft, advanced Minecraft, Minecraft related merchandise, etc with the aim of driving traffic to selected affiliate links.
Site 5 will need regular blog posts on topics useful to club administrators and also promoting the resources we have available on the site for help with fundraising, etc. A little research may be required to find useful information and resources we can promote.
Site 6 just needs promoting and a community sponsorship programme developed (Basically an affiliate programme aimed at schools and sports clubs in New Zealand, where they will receive a commission based on any business they send our way).
3. Various graphic design tasks associated with development of these web-sites.
4. Various research assignments as they arise to research things like best travel deals between certain locations, or from a set location or best place to meet between 2 locations.
5. Generally assist me in growing my offline business through targeted promotion, assisting in administrative tasks, and even managing sub-contractors and consultants (if you are up to it)
While I want to start off slowly, I hope that through your assistance we will be able to grow these various businesses to a stage where they will provide me with a long term sustainable income source. I am also prepared to increase remuneration rates over time based on the success of the businesses, so if you can help me grow these businesses, then I am happy to pay you well for it once we are there.
Over time I would also like to start translating the travel and sports management sites into various other languages such as Russian, Spanish, French and Japanese, so if you are bilingual that would be great as well.