Our company provides 1 on 1 English training to kids from 4-12 years old utilizing the resources we have from native english speakers. We are based in California, USA, however everyone in our team is from different part of the world and it is a motivating community where everyone contributes to make a difference to the kids in the world. Read on if you are interested to be part of our team.
This role will require illustration design background. Nothing too fancy. The most important traits we are looking for is to love kids and being able to come up with designs that kid will like/love/interested.
Your responsibility is the following:
- You will work with our curriculum design team who will provide you content for each unit of course. Then based on the course, you will come up with slides that will add visual content to it. each course will have about 20 slides. For example, Today’s topic is explaining Letter ‘A,B,C’. You will design corresponding content based on our exercises, games, matching pattern, little songs.
- You will not only make the slides but also be able to provide your own approach about course design, and tutoring material. You have your whole freedom to explore your ability and creativity of design.
- You love kids
- You are motivated and love what you do as a designer
- You have a goal of making the world better
- Your design makes kids interested
We are a community of people from different part of the world who love travel, learning new culture, and teaching. We have great communication on Slack and we would love you to be part of our team.
If you are interested, please apply to the job and we will get back to you as soon as possible.