Our company is looking for an Information Architect:
• Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competence by
planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for
less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team
• Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences,
objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including
data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
• Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target
audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features,
functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data
models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation;
evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
• Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and
elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user
scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications,
navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with
business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
• Implements information architecture by preparing paper and interactive
prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements;
coordinating with Web Producer and Production Developer to integrate site
concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting
structure and processes.
• Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans;
evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability
• Updates job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability;
participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
Baydream Media (www.baydream-media.com) is a eLearning distribution company. Our mission is to serve those who want to learn, while helping digital product owners to maximize revenue and increase market share.
Each month, we generate thousands of high quality leads and sales for a diverse range of content creators. With an annual growth rate of 300%, we are one of Europe’s fastest-growing eLearning course distributors.