Can you create metadata specifications & taxonomies like nobody's business? Does properly classifying and organizing information keep you up at night? Do you eat, sleep and breathe information architecture? Does information management turn you on? Then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for an information management ninja to help us design and define how we’re going to organize information across every channel and every touchpoint throughout our company so it's easy to find and access. These touch points include files & folders, our intranet, project tools, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Information Management / Information Architecture
- Must have expert-level knowledge
- Must possess a strong understanding of information architecture
- Solid understanding of workflow processes
- Excellent English communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Must be able to provide online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples demonstrating relevant experience
- Can work under minimal supervision
PLEASE NOTE: To make sure that you have read our requirements, please tell us your favorite color and provide examples of your data management work. Otherwise, we will reject all generic applications.