We need someone who knows how to communicate and help our clients that are using Infusionsoft.
You won’t just be replying to customer’s emails all day. You’ll look for ways to make customers happy, educate them on how to get the most out of our service, help set expectations for realistic turnaround times, and help them succeed in their own businesses.
You’ll be the supporting our two Account Managers who serve as the client’s primary point of contact but you’ll be interacting with them frequently as well.
Requirements – We’re after someone who . . .
- Has previous experience working remotely
- Has previous experience in a support position
- Has strong experience with Infusionsoft. (Knows how/where to identify problems within Infusionsoft in order to solve them and also build campaigns)
- Has their own computer
- Writes in a clear and concise manner (Must be able to communicate clearly to clients via email and in screencast recordings)
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Loves learning and re-learning a product that is changing fast
- Doesn’t need any hand-holding and isn’t afraid to make decisions
- Has nerves of steel to take on criticism but has the heart that melts ice caps and can warm up the coldest of customers.
- Killing with kindness is your mantra.
- Understands that support isn’t about canned responses, it is about being the foundation which your team stands on in order to accomplish great things.
A sample of the Infusionsoft work you’ll need to be able to do:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Manually merge duplicate contacts
- Clean up stuff like images, tags and old campaigns
- Cleaning up saved searches that aren’t being used
- Creating saved searches for custom reports
- Creating new dashboard widgets using custom reports
- Creating and or updating order forms (themes, pricing)
- Creating, deleting or updating promo codes
- Setting up tasks / notes so certain users get notified when something happens
- Processing refunds
- Building campaigns and understanding how to use decision diamonds
This role will start with a 30 day trial and based on performance will become part time contract role at 10-15 hours per week.
Our goal and hope is that you’ll rock it, grow and become a 30/hr a week contracted team member by months 3-4.
More about us:
We're a service company that develops sales funnels and marketing automation for online based entrepreneurs using Infusionsoft.
We have a small team that is furiously improving our service in an effort to better support our clients and we’re growing fast.
You can see what our customers say about us here: http://system.ly/what-people-say/
To complete this application you must fill out the application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRz9qqrwpAoMrirpv-H83UYIpapjb6DZv1n7s5XkIwt9BRsw/viewform