I'm looking for 20-30 hour a week VA Virtual Assistant / Executive Assistant that can work independently to work with me on my content projects.
This should describe you: You are a go-getter. You also want to work with our team of professionals that work in various areas and countries. You are a team player. You must be detail-oriented. You must be dependable. You must be tech-savvy and a great communicator.
If you want the job, you really should write "I am detail-oriented and dependable." In your letter to me.
My entrepreneurial web-based businesses needs someone who can work with these tools:
- Wordpress - taking a Word doc, creating graphics, posting to the blog, adding SEO, etc., customing existing pages, pasting in code.
- Research - taking a topic and finding quotes, images, articles, and synthesizing them for me
- Infusionsoft - duplicating campaigns, assigning tags, setting up emails.
- Dropbox and Google Docs - updating files, links, etc.
- Vimeo and YouTube - uploading videos, adding descriptions, keeping organized.
Most of my projects and client work are for nonprofit and Christian organizations. Please indicate if you have experience with church activities.
We have a team with multiple people working together -- all from different cities, so good communication, dependability and detail-oriented work is a must.
Awesome English skills is a must. Don't think of applying if you're not confident with your English.
Internet connectivity is a must. Please share with me where you will work and how fast the Internet connection speed is there.
Please tell me about your VA experience - how many years, what are types of things you did, and what you enjoy the most.