If you are a tech-savvy project manager with experience managing development and marketing projects that is looking for a full time, long term position then keep reading.
I am looking to hire a project manager and right hand to take over my project management responsibilities, and improve the speed and quality of the work that we are producing.
We are a marketing company that has been operating for more than 7 years that are leading experts in SEM, conversion, Infusionsoft and custom platform development.
Over the last 2 years we have been taking on larger and larger custom development projects of entire business management systems built off the back of Infusionsoft. These projects include custom administration systems, reporting, custom plugins and integrations.
We now have a 3-4 person development team along with a 4 person marketing team that handles our marketing projects (SEM, CRO and Infusionsoft work).
About Your Role
Due to the large size of these projects, we now need a dedicated project manager that can handle the management of them to ensure they are completed quickly and to a high standard. This was typically handled by me before, but it is now time to bring in a professional so that I can focus on driving sales and marketing.
That is why we need you! Here is how I would describe the project manager we are looking for:
- Detail oriented with a great memory
- Love the feeling of getting things FINISHED
- Tech-savvy and not scared of learning new things
- Logical and a problem solver
- Great communicator - happy to jump on a skype call and email clients
- Like things to be neat and organised
- Early riser - Ideally we want someone that can start each day at 11am AEST at the latest
Now, along with managing these development projects, it would be great if you could also assist with setting up and managing our clients Infusionsoft accounts, along with creating “how to” documentation for the software we are developing for our clients.
The must have experience for this role is:
- Managing teams and delegating work
- Project managing development or technical projects
- Using project management platforms (we use wrike)
- Complex Infusionsoft campaigns with multiple goals
- Online Marketing knowledge with an understanding of funnels, forms and what drives conversion
- Wordpress - Using themes, plugins and basic integrations with CRMs using plugins
- Great english
A few nice to have experience/specifics
- Basic PHP and HTML coding knowledge and skills
- Know how to manipulate data in spreadsheets with concatenation etc
- Managing large teams or enterprise development
- Recruiting developers and team members.
So, what will your day to day tasks be:
- Creating tasks and projects in our project management system
- Managing progress of our team on their tasks
- Communicating with clients to get their feedback
- Testing new software developed by our team as an end user
- Quality Control and testing of websites, designs and communications
- Infusionsoft campaign setup, changes and management
- Documenting and creating systems and documentation for our business and the software solutions we develop
We have a lot of long term 2-5 year staff and we are looking for someone that is dedicated, reliable and able to start soon.
The starting rate for this role will be $1800-2000AUD per month + upwork fee.
To apply for the role, please answer/provide these things:
- Your experience relating to the tasks you will be doing
- Your last 2 jobs, what you were doing, how long you were there for and why you left
- 5 reasons you are a great fit for this role