Dear Applicant -
This job is with a fast paced internet marketing company. We work with many high-profile clients and accuracy and meeting of deadlines is extremely important.
The purpose of this position is to create a streamlined system for gathering weekly metrics reporting from inside InfusionSoft and then adding those number to a overall sales metric report.
Additional Tasks would be:
- Provided administrative assistance with infusion soft applications such as: Pull specific metrics for leads, optins, sales conversions each week. For the entire app, specific funnels, monthly product sales, monthly subscriptoin retention and growth. We also utilizereport mojo to help with the last. Input those numbers into an excel spreadsheet at appointed times throughout the week and month
- meet with the team lead once per week to review projects and progress
- Setup/Integrate sales funnels within click funnels or lead pages and connect to existing campaigns, or setup basic campaigns inside IFS and integrate (this task is likely to fall to another team, but you need to have workign knowledge of how to do this in case minor tweaks are needed)
- Use appropriate naming conventions and tagging strategies consistently which are defined in our naming conventions instructional
- Preferred but not required skillset: implementation of lead source on all new pages and in the referral center, cleaning up leadsources weekly, and generating lead source reports(this may again fall to a different team, but if you have this skillset please advise)
- create processes to document ongoing tasks
- utilize teamwork to record work done and check for new tasks daily
- meet deadlines and communicate with integrity around deadlines and workload
- other work as needed
submit your application with the word "Ideally Infusion" at the top of your application
Please describe when and where you trained on IFS and any certifications and other trainings you have for both CRM's, Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Clickfunnels, lead pages, wordpress, membership site applications (Ie. Imember 360, Memberium, OptimizePress etc)
Detail what experience you've had with marketing metrics and reports
Provide any other relevant experience or information to be considered in your application
Ultimately the ideal candidate will be well versed in the above mentioned marketing modalities. We are looking for a flexible, deadline driven, hardworking and pleasant applicant who desires a long term position. It will start out part time and may remain under 30 hours for about 6 months until we scale the team.
*Must have excellent communication skills
*Must speak excellent and fluent english
*Must be prompt with emails and skype communications