We are a dynamic and fast paced UK based inbound marketing agency and we are looking for an awesome Wordpress developer who’s also a bit of an all rounder in marketing.
We would like to find someone who is both a developer and a designer or a developer and a killer tools and plugin expert, and passionate about both.
As Wordpress is constantly improving, changing and creating a vast universe of available plugins and themes, we would like someone who keeps the pace with this fast-paced environment.
We're not just looking for a Wordpress programmer. We are looking for a person who encompasses all the meanings of the word "developer". We want someone who is able to take the whole project on his own, follow the client's requirements and produce the website for the client. They will be bringing both their flare and their project management skills to deliver it on time. They would also have experience in other tools/plugins to help with this.
- Passionate about developing Wordpress websites.
- Passionate about designing Wordpress websites.
- Able to tackle any theme and create a fully customized child theme from it (one that suits the client's needs).
- Initiative when developing, so he can make suggestions, corrections or any other actions to make sure the project goes in an efficient manner, and the outcome is a great looking website.
- A team player - as a few other people will be working on the project, we want someone to be comfortable in working with others.
- Communicative and responsive - we will be facing short deadlines from time to time, and we would like someone who is willing to provide updates on the progress as well as be there to make the necessary adjustments.
- Can create a theme from scratch - this is a plus more for the fact that someone who is able to do it is more knowledgeable in Wordpress than one who isn't, but as most projects will be adjusting an existing theme and our focus will be on making a fast, reliable and great looking website, this isn't a necessity.
- Has knowledge in basic SEO - basically on page optimization in terms of URLs, headings, etc.
- Has experience in working with Hubspot or Infusionsoft, or an aptitude and hunger to learn.
The right candidate will be hired for a project, but our goal is to create a long-term relationship with someone. So, if a person turns to be what we expected, they will end up being a fully fledged member of the team.
BONUS - for the application, create a simple Wordpress website with the cover letter and answers to questions as the content. And provide a link to it, of course. (That’s a way to wow us).
Otherwise...with your cover letter, please provide a pricing list - hourly price and price for an 8 page website including design. Please include the text "I devour websites for breakfast" as the first sentence.
Looking forward to your applications. Happy bidding!