Firstly, can you please respond and tell me what the capital city of Western Australia is (where we are based)
I’m most likely in need of a small, talented proactive tight knit team to get involved in my business long term. I have some ambitious plans and I need people who can grow with me, gather other resources as needed etc
Here’s a rough Job Description done by a guy I trust and respect who used to work for me but can’t anymore.
• Intermediate PHP Skills
• Advanced HTML5 Skills
• Experience with Responsive Design
• Excellent CSS3 Skills
• Understanding of Structural SEO
• Good Photoshop Design Skills
• Illustrator an Optional Advantage
• Concern for Customer Experience
• Good Portfolio of Work
• Experience with online marketing platforms (i.e. Lead Pages, Infusionsift, mail chimp etc) highly regarded
• Ability to Find Creative Solutions to Problems
My online skills are, well developing but reasonable. And I’d need people I can really trust to explain things to me and help me drive online strategy.
I have a very capable backend developer (.net) who lives in Pampanga. He has been working part time with us for over a year. You would need to work with him on many fronts.
Here are my current sites
www.mrtaxrefund.com.au (well developed – good backend)
www.popuptaxshop.com.au (basic wordpress brochure site – I want to get this looking more like and performing like www.mrtaxrefund.com.au
www.citycorp.com.au – the parent site – needs revision and updating.
www.taxschool.com.au site – needs revision and updating – currently down