I have a large-scale website and membership site that's fully mapped out, and that I need developed as rapidly as possible.
Ideally, I'd like this project finished by early October, and from there, continued improvements and maintenance would be needed. But this first month will be intense!
On the front end:
A Wordpress site that's completely mobile-optimized. Simple enough - just a home page, two about pages, a "sign up for free" page, blog, contact, etc. - I have designs and content and specifications for all of the above mapped out already.
But, where it gets much more interesting:
I need the entire site integrated with InfusionSoft and Memberium in a MAJOR way (to start), and with ClickFunnels soon thereafter.
The ONLY goal of the front-end site is to get people to become a free member. Name, email, etc. are captured, Infusion record created, username and password created, and they're in.
Once inside Memberium, there are going to be a few different areas that have very particular functionality:
1. Basic welcome area with editable HTML (relatively simple)
2. "my account" area with username, password and contact details, etc.
3. A "Map" area - this will need multiple different categories, each of which have clickable "progress" items. When clicked, a tag is applied to the user through InfusionSoft, and the account "remembers" that the item has been clicked. i.e. "User has finished step 4," etc.
This map will have multiple different categories, and will have "accordion" structures to expand the steps within each category.
Each step will contain HTML and can consist of text, images, embedded video, or all three.
It is essential that I be able to edit, sort, shuffle, structure, add and delete items and their InfusionSoft tags often, and with a simple user interface.
4. A "lessons" area that will contain more categories, more accordion menus, and more editable HTML interfaces for content.
Very similar to #3.
5. The simplest area will be a "resources" area which will basically just contain expandable/contractable menus containing links to resources with brief descriptions and images.
To start, and by early October, all of the above needs to be in place.
However, once that is set up, things get even more interesting:
Clickfunnels integration with the site and Infusionsoft
I will be adding in products continuously
Furthermore, I will be adding landing pages for opt ins with lead magnets continuously
I need someone who can provide me with amazing templates, integrate with the membership, with InfusionSoft, etc., open up new membership areas based on purchases, provide deliverables, etc.
I need a firm that can work rapidly, with the ability to handle:
-A bit of custom script and API integration for all of the above
Please let me know your previous experience with all of the above. Obviously, there's a lot more to discuss, but that should give you a basic idea of what I need!
Looking forward to hearing from you!