The Virtual Training Presenter is responsible for facilitating virtual instruction in the Adobe Connect environment. The Presenter works closely with a Victor 12 host to teach course-specific content, support participants during virtual instructor-led training (VILT) courses, and provide constructive feedback for VILT sessions and asynchronous learning activities.
• Presents, facilitates, and instructs participants through a virtual learning environment, that may include blended learning opportunities.
• Reviews and learns course materials including lesson plans, course content, and activities.
• Provides feedback to participants on both asynchronous and synchronous activities.
• Ensures all participants have the required materials prior to the beginning of course,
including course outlines, handouts, and other relevant items.
• Participates in training sessions to learn virtual training software and to prepare for web-based instruction.
• Helps conduct pre-training equipment checks with participants to ensure all equipment is working properly.
• Welcomes participants into the virtual learning environment at the beginning of courses by providing a course introduction, conducting an ice breaker activity, and answering any training-related questions.
• Coordinates with host to navigate through training slides and interactive features in the
virtual environment, while monitoring participant engagement and participation.
• Communicates with host regarding participant progress throughout the training session.
• Participates in participant reaction surveys at the end of courses to determine if any
instructional issues occurred during the course and to identify improvements that can be
made with the course or instruction.
• Works collaboratively with team members, including support personnel, virtual hosts,
instructional systems designers, and management.
• Master’s Degree in field relevant to course content with 2+ years of teaching/instructing experience.
• Knowledge of adult learning theories and principles.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a solid grasp of English grammar and usage.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Experience teaching with Adobe Connect, WebEx, Microsoft Lync, or other web