Design Assistant for creative, fast-paced tech startup
We are a new SF based tech startup looking for a smart and enthusiastic Design Assistant to support our growing, interior design style team. You are resourceful, highly organized, able to juggle changing priorities and maintain consistent attention to detail. If you also have a passion for design, technology and creativity you will be a perfect fit to our team!
At Modsy, you will have the unique opportunity to join a small team of talented and highly motivated people working on a product that is changing the way we design and shop for our home.
Mission: Support customer success team and the style team in delivering beautiful and stylish designs for Modsy customers.
-Schedule for weekends
-Hours: 9am-6pm PST
● Assist in cultivating a phenomenal customer experience from onboard through merchandise purchase, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable process
● Respond to customer inquiries through our ticketing system in a timely manner while representing the Modsy voice
● Collect and analyze data on product trends
Source products and help service customers
Develop and maintain a knowledge of furniture/design retailers
Update and maintain Modsy product database
Take initiative to identify and solve workflow issues
Support Customer support and style team
Skills and Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree, preferred background in Interior Design, Fine Art, Art History, Architecture, or Design
Design savvy with a passion for home furnishings and decor
Extreme attention to detail
Ability to identify goals and consistently meet them.
Desire to learn and grow within a fast-paced tech startup
Worked in a performance oriented, customer-centric environment
Proficiency with Microsoft Suite or Google Apps
Highly data driven to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
● Strong communication skills, both verbal & written with a high attention to detail
● Strong data and organizational skills
● Ability to juggle changing priorities and maintain consistent attention to detail
● Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic,
fast paced, and highly fluid environment
Please submit a resume, a short paragraph explaining why we'd love you and what excites you about joining our team, and let us know your Modsy style profile from our style quiz!