I need a wonderful interior decorator or home stager to design a 30sqm, one-bedroom condo unit for me. See attached for unit layout.
Here's how the unfurnished unit looks like: http://www.zipmatch.com/listings/condominium-for-sale-at-gateway-regency-in-mandaluyong-31137
Renovations I'm okay with are: painting, installing cabinets, drawers, headboards, installing mirrors. I would like minimal construction, if possible. But open to major ones if justified.
In terms of style, I specifically like how these units were designed:
- I love the bathroom cabinet. I would like something similar, if possible.
- I like the use of space. This is very close to how the unit looks like.
- I like the use of full-length mirror in the living room of Studio unit.
- I really like the color scheme - beige, mocha, grey and dark orange / burnt orange. I also really like silver finishes. (IF the color scheme doesn't work on the unit, feel free to suggest another.)
1. Design of the space
- A 3D mockup or Visual board of living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, and bathroom would work
- I would like front load washer designed into the space somehow
2. Detailed list of construction work that needs to be done per space
- Example: Bathroom - installing bathroom glass door;
Living Room - painting section in beige, installing book shelf on top of TV, etc
3. Detailed list of materials and appliances, and links to where I can purchase the appliances online
- Materials should indicate measurement and color
(Example: Living room book shelf - 30 inches and painted in grey )
- Appliances should ONLY come from websites in the Philippines
Would like these submitted in 7 days or less.
Will give $50.00 bonus if you do an incredible job and deliver on time.
Thanks so much! Looking forward to working you.