International Tax Law Jobs

17 were found based on your criteria {{|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
As a marketing consultant I do a lot of business with US companies. To make it easier for my clients to pay me and to reduce currency and transaction costs I`m investigating what options I have to setup a bankaccount in the US and maybe setup a company over there. I`m looking for an accountant or attorney who has experience in this and can advice and maybe assist me in doing this and help me find a low cost solution. Please list your experience in your reply and give an indication of costs and how you would approach this. Initially I`m looking for a 1 hour (paid) orientation consult.
Skills: International taxation Accounting Corporate Finance Tax Law
Hourly - Entry Level ($) - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
Here is the situation: My business is an online business that I can conduct from anywhere. I live in the USA since my wife is american (medical student). I'm French and I have a Green card. My business is based in Florida, Miami but I live in New Orleans, Louisiana. I pay way too much taxes for such a small business (almost 30% taxes for a salary less than 40K/year) making it impossible to live in the USA for 2 people. I'm looking for immediate action to make it the easiest set up so I can pay less or no taxes. If it involves moving out of the US, I will consider it. I'm looking for long term advice.
Skills: International taxation Startup Consulting
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
We are a small but fast-growing media company based in Singapore, with subsidiaries in the USA and the United Kingdom. Currently we have employees and contractors in four countries. We are in negotiations for a strategic investment and have an immediate need for a bookkeeper/accountant who can assist in maintaining our accounts. There will be a significant amount of work at the outset of this engagement, as we need to update our accounts year-to-date. (We have already completed and filed our 2015 accounts in the USA). Our parent company's first accounts will be due in Singapore at the end of 2016. We use Xero to maintain our books. The ideal candidate should be familiar with Xero, and also with Float (our cash flow forecasting software). Other requirements include: - Manage accounts payable/receivable - Maintain company's general ledger in Singapore and the USA - Reconcile accounts - Tax planning (Singapore, USA) - File/scan and manage receipts and expense tracking - Cash flow forecasting The ideal candidate should be experienced with accounting regulations in Singapore and the USA. Increasingly, we are doing business in the UK so experience in that jurisdiction would also be advantageous. Potential for full-time employment exists for the right candidate.
Skills: International taxation Accounting Bookkeeping
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
Dear Freelancer, I am looking for assistance/consultations on how to ensure any income generated online is taxed correctly within Australia. Income is from various countries including the US, EU and SEA. Consultations will include how to ensure tax is assessed, minimised and lodged correctly. If successful, this will lead to a longer term relationship where you will be responsible for lodging BAS and other requirements. Kind Regards, Tariq M. Malik
Skills: International taxation Accounting Tax Law Tax preparation
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $2,000 - Posted
Things we are looking for : 1) Compliance as per FDI/RBI 2) consultancy on company structure , stakeholders( shares %) , Directors and KRA's 3) Drafting of agreements ( FDI/RBI) compliant between - Indian company and Indonesian company Remuneration to Directors KRA'S Liabilities Rights Authorized signatory - documents and bank accounts Royalty Licence fee etc
Skills: International taxation Corporate Finance Corporate Law International Law
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
We are a fundraising start-up in need of some advice setting up our company registration. We aim to fund raise around the world and travel as a business a lot so we are looking carefully at where our company should be registered so that we can take advantage of low taxes and flexible fundraising laws. As an applicant you need to be confident and well experienced in looking at all accounting aspects worldwide to ensure that we stay in the legal scope wherever we trade. If this is something you would like to work on please reply to this job with a short covering letter on your experience in worldwide accounting aspects. We are offering this as an hours consultation at first and then we may discuss taking over all our accounts and book keeping tasks in the future.
Skills: International taxation Account Management Accounting Legal Consulting
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $5 - Posted
Hi, I am a marketing consultant who's planning to offer his services globally through a LTD (probably based in UK). As I'll be mostly work remotely I won't probably reside in UK but in another EU country (Italy or Spain), even if I expect most of my clients to be in UK. I need advice from an accountant that has some experience in dealing with independent contractors, LTDs, international laws, so I can better understand what is the best setup I can adopt. I expect this to be a short call (max 30 mins), which would help me evaluate if you are the person who can help me. Obviously, as I would need an accountant for the future, this has the potential to become a long term collaboration for the right person. In your private reply, please also state how much you would charge me for your regular service.
Skills: International taxation Accounting Bookkeeping Tax preparation
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Hello, I live in Italy and I would like to open a company abroad. The company will offer in Italy and all the UE webmarketing services. I have an idea where to open it, but I'm still in doubt on how to do and how to manage the tax issues. So I need a consultancy. More details will be shared on private. thank you
Skills: International taxation Tax Law