Do you believe that online marketing is the future of business?
We do. We believe that online marketing is not only crucial to success in business but that it is the key to growing a business and there is no greater channel to invest in than the many online digital channels that are available today.
We believe the playing field has been leveled so that small businesses can now play in the same space as big boys. Growing by leaps and bounds. Growing by using tools and methods that you control.
Entrepreneurs HQ is a fast growing business, focusing on online education in digital marketing for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
We create large online events, with 15,000 - 21,000 attendees, teaching our audience about topics such as email, Instagram and video marketing.
We are looking for a team player that is interested to learn the most current and innovative online and digital marketing strategies to help us grow our business and improve the effectiveness of our marketing.
This is a full-time position that will require 40-45 hours each week, on average.
Working with us is demanding, but it is also fun and rewarding. It’s definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a good job, there will be a lot of room for you to grow with us.
We can offer a long term career opportunity with a steep, exciting learning curve. Come and grow your skills together with us!
The position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Your main responsibility will be the creation and execution of our social media marketing plan.
You will create content, manage, engage and grow our audience across all Social Media platforms in accordance with the Entrepreneurs HQ brand.
To be a good fit for this job, you’ll need to be interested to learn email marketing, webinars, sales funnels, product launches, lead generation, Facebook advertising, and online marketing in general.
I'm looking for someone who has attention to detail. If you think this is you, please put the words "attention to detail" in the first line of your reply to this job.
- Fluency in written & oral english communication
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to details and high level of accuracy in all inputs
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- High Computing and Internet skills
- Good at problem solving
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Great proficiency with Google Docs
- Must have reliable, fast Internet connection
- Good condition laptop/PC
- Must be comfortable with working full time, from home.
- Candidates should be wanting to commit to a long-term position of minimum 2 years.
- PHP 14,000-19,000 (depending on level of experience) as a 3-month period initial salary, to be evaluated depending on performance
- Quarterly team bonus (based on team results)
- Fixed salary, no deductions
- HMO benefit of unlimited free consultations with primary care physicians in all MediCard free-standing clinics