4 completely productive hrs every working day for 2-3 months completely testing a new Web application/CMS and its responsive website on various devices. focusing MAINLY ON PAYMENT GATEWAYS - BRAINTREE & PAYPAL FOR GLOBAL COUNTRIES AND CURRENCIES AND ALL DETAILED END TO END/POSITIVE/NEGATIVE TEST CASE CREATION AND TESTING AS PER THE NEED AND REQUIREMENT OF BRAINTREE AND PAYPAL APPLICATION.This may end up being a long term assignment and candidate would need to make sure he is available atleast for the next 3-4 months if things work out and we are happy with the quality the candidate is delivering.
Fyi Fixed amount outlined is for a monthly basis.
4+ years of web service/API testing/middleware (SOA XML preferred)
•Strong communication and analytical skills
•Capable of handling and prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects and releases
In depth Functional testing - Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are "fit-for-purpose" through end to end testing and UAT.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Negative and regression, alongside functional testing and data validation. Work with developers to identify and minimize accumulation of technical debt through extensive testing and helping with automation.
The ideal candidate should have a background in the vacation rental, short term rental, homeaway,booking.com types hospitality, travel or atleast the online ecom industry with thorough knowledge of front end testing, payments gateway with knowledge and eye for good UI/IX finding defects
- Influence requirements and process to effectively utilize systems and applications without customization and fully understand existing system functionality and integration points.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
1. Experience with Lisa/Devtest, ReadyAPI, or Rational Tester
2. Experience with creating and executing automated functional web service test with SQL DB steps Self-motivated and directed. Able to operate without daily instructions
3.Good understanding of XML, SOAP, MQ, WSDL, XSD, MS SQL Preferred knowledge of service virtualization. Should be able to use free open source tools like SOAP UI to test.
4. Requires complete knowledge and testing of Braintree & Paypal gateway - including knowledge of tokenization process, refund,cancellation process, chargebacks and all tests related to successful payments.
5. Should have knowledge in testing the Content Management system and understanding from a business standpoint.
6. Critical functional, system level, end to end testing
This will be a 3-4 hrS per day maximum on a fixed rate basis as this is long term testing project for the next 2-3 months with chances of becoming long term if the candidate displays talent and displays leadership and initiative..