We are a small woman-owned consulting business based in Colorado, and we work with clients across the country. Our business has grown rapidly and we are trying to catch our bookkeeping systems and practices up with our project success. We are looking for someone who will bring their skills and ideas to our systems to help improve our overall bookkeeping, time management, and invoicing approach. Specifically, we are looking for ongoing assistance with some or all of the following tasks:
• Compiling employee expense reports
• Reviewing subcontractor expense reports
• Transitioning to cloud-based QuickBooks
• Tracking accounts receivable/payable
• Compiling a profit/loss sheet
• Supporting other project management and budget tasks
• Processing invoice payments to subcontractors
• Processing timesheets and invoicing clients
• Other bookkeeping support as needed
A few important notes:
• We are interested in a cloud-based system of QuickBooks, and one that supports Mac users.
• This is a long-term opportunity. We estimate that this work will take 40+ hours startup time, and 10-20 hours per month as an ongoing project.
• This work excludes preparing annual tax returns, as this service is performed by a local CPA.
• Our current payroll system is already set up with Gusto.
Please learn more about our company here: www.wildfireplanning.com