We are an international live entertainment company working across South East Asia.
The business is growing across a number of areas, with our live touring agency now requiring an experienced PA/VA to assist one of our two directors.
Our touring agency organise live tours for internationally renowned artists, taking care of talent buying, sales, logistics, visas and marketing. Working with a range local and international partners, we need to maintain seamless communication and top-quality delivery at all times.
The role includes:
- Creation and administration of contracts, both incoming and outgoing
- Raising of invoices
- Chasing of receivable payments
- Basic banking reconciliation
- Liaison with our network of partners
- Data entry
- Data management (updating of client directories, etc)
You should be:
- Native or Fluent in English
- Experienced with web tools such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Mailchimp and Dropbox
- Experienced in creating and processing documents in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in working with international clients
- Deadline-driven and diligent
- Able to type at a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Able to think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
We expect the role to take up around 10 hours per week, working closely with directors, consultants and our wider team.
We look forward to receiving your application!