We manage clients records, including accounting records.
Many of our clients have failed to record their data and they come to us with nothing more than their bank statements.
Our company helps them upload the data into QuickBooks, classify the data properly and then process and file their taxes, in order to bring them up to date.
We are looking for a proficient CPA / Accountant / Bookkeeper for the following tasks:
- Create journal entries in Quickbooks based on existing bank statements;
- Properly and accurately classify expenses;
- Reconcile all bank statements;
The skills and requirements for this job are as follows:
- Candidate must be able to work on QuickBooks;
- Candidate must be an absolute EXPERT in QuickBooks and Accounting;
- Candidate must be proficient in U.S. standard accounting and taxation rules and system;
- Candidate must be proficient in categorizing expenses based on their proper classification;
- Candidate must work accurately and efficiently;
- Candidate must be aware of potential DEDUCTIONS and identify each EXPENSE which may be deducted by U.S. law;
- Candidate must be able to work in a timely manner and meet deadlines;
- Candidate must maintain constant communication with our office, relay any questions in a timely way, and respond to any inquiries promptly.
In return, we offer you a wonderful environment and long term relationship, depending on execution and results.
Because of the sensitivity related to accounting work in general, we are requesting to present you with a small task which would allow you to demonstrate your skills. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this hiring ad and we wish you all GOOD LUCK!