We are seeking for a new customer service and order processing professional.
At Solid Lift Parts, we believe that there is always a simpler way to do things. We are always challenging the status quo and will easily change to keep bettering our company and its team. We always challenge and achieve new goals as we value improvement.
If you are an individual that value challenges, improvement, change, and simplicity, you will love being part of our team!
This is a full-time, permanent position with 8 hours per day and paid 1 hour break for 5 days a week of work with paid US federal holidays and potential bonuses.
Some technical qualifications are as follows:
- Email in professional manner
- Research online
- Fast keyboard typing skills (minimum 65wpm)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Able to write a detailed article about a given topic
- Some experience using Quickbooks or Xero is recommended
- Headset (Post training stage, we will provide you with upgrades for your home office to help improve work efficiency)
- Tech savvy
- Great personality
- Success Driven
- OK with Working on weekends
- Degree in Engineering a plus
- Automotive background is a plus
- Internet speed test - Please provide a screenshot
- Top internet speed capacity at your location by your internet provider
- Please provide the info about your computer`s speed, ram space, hardware information
- Skype ID, so we can contact the right person immediately
During the application process, you will have a voice interview via Skype, series of real time online logic and memory tests.
We are looking to fill a permanent position. *Applicants who does not provide the results of the internet speed test and info about your computer as well as the answers on all screening questions will be automatically rejected.
Thank you for inquiring!