Users will be able to
1. Download it for free and paid version for more features.
2. Create an account
3. Upload a audio track
4. See the audio waves and play the audio
5. Zoom in and out of the audio waves
6. Play head, will always be in the middle, and the audio waves moves in the background, when zoomed in.
6.1 if zoomed out, and they can see the whole audio wave, the play head is at the start on the left, and when play is pressed you see the play head move, similar to any recording software like Logic, or ProTools.
7. take notes/lyrics
8. Save one image or file, which they will be able to open on the web version.
9. Paid Feature: save more then one file
10. Paid Feature: remove ads