I need an iOS developer with experience building apps for iPhone and Watch. However, given that Watch OS is new, I'm OK if this is your first Watch app or if you'd prefer to build using iOS vs. WatchOS.
Initially, I'm looking for a developer to help me build a health care app. However, if all goes well, I would like to work on two additional apps.
For the health care app I'm building I want to include the following:
- Simple but elegant design
- HealthKit integration
- Integration of APIs for Fitbit
- Ability to access the phone's camera, photo library, contacts, GPS, accelerometer
- Ability to access user's social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc...)
- Ability to access the Watch's sensors for heart rate and leverage Force Touch
The design is simple and I've got design comps, wireframes, and some specs.
You must have experience building apps for iPhone, and preferably, have an active app on iTunes. You must understand the capabilities of the iOS for iPhone...