We are looking for a developer who can create a simple audio player app for iOS in Swift 2 and the latest Xcode tools, and Java Android.
The audio is downloaded from Ecwid Shop REST API (https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation) and we want to use passwordless authentication with SMS through Twilio. Its ok to use for example Auth0 API.
Here is the workflow:
1. A user comes to a log in screen entering their email, call to Ecwid REST API to see if the user exists in the shop, if so sends a SMS authentication to its registered phone number. And authenticate.
2. The app checks for new purchased audio albums through a the Ecwid REST API and starts to download them in the background if found any new purchase.
3. The user comes to the overview of all albums (if downloading some kind of visual progress is shown like on Apple Music or Spotify etc that this album is currently download) and the user can choose an album that is downloaded.
4. The user comes into a track list where he can choose which track to play from the album.
5. The user goes into the player which is simple and only have play/stop and next/previous, progress with counter etc, not fast forward or back buttons.
6. A couple of static screens as well, About and News (a html page that is downloaded) and Help screen. Them menu should be a swipe out menu.
That's it! Else of course not mentioned things like great error handling, great code structure and using patterns and standards with comments.
The most important is that its great UI, the albums has covers that comes in the REST api, but we are looking for similar professional looking UI like Audible, Spotify or Apple Music.
Only iOS phones in portrait,
The Audible app is the most similar app, but its much more advanced than our, but we also provide audio in form of spoken audio, not music:
Audible iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audiobooks-from-audible/id379693831?mt=8
Audible Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audible.application