We need someone to quickly build a cross platform Cordova/Nativescript (ios, android) that can print a receipt in POS printers. The deliverables should:
1. Contains a UI to discover POS printers through Wifi, LAN, Bluetooth and USB.
2. Print the receipt with a designated template (template will be provided)
3. Support unicode characters, e.g. Chinese, Hindi printing.
4. can cater stable, continuous printing with large number of documents which handles the memory of devices very well.
5. The project should support the following printer list:
6. To illustrate the functionalities, freelancers are required to build a sample application in telerik platform (http://platform.telerik.com) with the plugin integrated to let us monitor the progress of development, this is a must requirement.
7. Freelancers has to set milestones for the project and we can test the result with the printers in our end.
TM-m10, TM-T20, TM-T20II, TM-T20II-m, TM-T70, TM-T70II, TM-T81II, TM-T82, TM-T82II, TM-T83II, TM-T88V, TM-T90II, TM-P20, TM-P60, TM-P60II, TM-P80, TM-U220, TM-U330
TSP100ECO, TSP100U, TSP100GT, TSP100LAN, TSP650, TSP650II, FVP10, TSP700II, TSP800II, TUP500, TUP900, SP700
Basically, the app should support all the printers that listed in the SDK document of both Star and Epson.
The SDK could be found here: