We can discuss this as required but an overview of what is needed:
1) Landing page - with social media log in / account creation , required fields at least first name , last name, phone number, email address (with sms verification for mobile number)
2) Home page - tap for collect [i.e. an order] / settings / FAQ / Price list
3) Order processing steps - customer enters address using google maps, Building Number, Apartment Number, contact details, text box to write order preferences, order confirmation. Note - we will need the ability to set serviced delivery areas in Kenyan towns and record data entered for analyzing most requested areas.
4) customer orders items from a list e.g shirt x 2, trouser x1, underpants x 3, vest x1 e.t.c order total as items are added once order is entered a confirmation page is displayed with items, price, date and time.
5) Order processing home page - once an order is made, home pages shows order in progress
6) Order ready for re-delivery - customer taps and confirms delivery address (pulls up initial address info made when booking and click to confirm).
7) Tutorial page - on first log in - user to be presented with a series of images showing how to use the app
8) Static FAQ screen
9) Static price list
10) Account page - contains user contact number, email and address and a list of different pickup or delivery addresses e.g, work, home, etc
11) Choosing payment methods, cash, credit card, mpesa (mobile money service in Kenya) etc
12) Ability to notify clients through app for any offers
We will also need:
13) some sort of basic order management web based admin overview to monitor orders and set updates accordingly to customers
14) Ability to set areas serviced in kenya
15) customer tracking data - so when customers picks from google maps place of delivery - we record areas which they enter so we can expand our services to the most demanded areas
16) Have mobile number verification
17) Push notifications / SMS / email notifications - i.e. order created, orders processing, order ready for re-delivery, invoice, feedback
18) a monitoring page of orders for management.
19) car assignment / tracking page for management
The following 2 android apps on playstore can be followed as an example as they include all we want to achieve
1) The Laundry Bag
2) laundrapp: laundry & cleaning