My team and I are looking to make multiple games throughout the year.
We will be focusing on children and education games like the one posted below.
Developer should have:
- more than 2 years of experience
- communication with good organized team
- quality software
- good grasp on the art and the principles of game design
- flexible code, which means that adding or changing any subsequent features will be much quicker and much less likely to introduce new bugs
- must test and provide quality assurance once the project is near its end.
iOS Development: knowledge in native iOS framework
Unity2D, Cocos2D is a plus.
Please provide a portfolio of apps you have worked on, including design examples so that I can preview your skills. In addition, please inform me about your current working schedule and if you are currently working on a project. I will need about an hour a day, twice a week to communicate about the current progress of the project, and to include updates towards the project.You will receive a response if I enjoy your work. Please start your reply with, wassup, so I know you have read this posting and are fluent in English.
We are willing to provide you and your team with a constant cash inflow if our objectives are met. We have a decent budget to spend, but at the same time we will be very critical and will nitpick details that are not to our satisfaction.