THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL REQUIRED
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to contribute possible design ideas
- Able to communicate through Skype AND E-mail.
- Able to work through the English language
- Able to work with Photoshop for design
- Ability to create in-app features
- Ability to submit application to the app-store for approval
- Understanding and patience for the application submission process. Must be an expert at navigating through the multi-step process.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Possible future business colleague
- Innovative and unique mindset, able to contribute ideas to the...
iOS Mobile application to show Geo listings using an existing API.
The app allows a user to see points of interest and detailed information based on their location. All Data is available to pull in via xml or JSON
Get User GEO INFO
Fetch data based on location from API
Show Pins on Map Screen
Detail screen shows data from the api
Video Screen embed a video
Developer should have skills making XML queries from a current API. iOS and Map integration.
I am looking to hire an app developer to help grow my meal planning and at-home exercise online business. I created The Athletes's Palate to help busy people be able to plan and cook healthy meals while completing their daily workouts.
The app developer would need to be able to do the following:
Create a database where recipes can be broken down into the following categories: veggies; chicken; turkey; steak; fish: pork
The meals in the database should be "paired" with an automatic workout. For example, if a customer chooses Spaghetti Squash Marinara, they will have also chosen the workout that goes along with that cooking time.
The customers should be able to "shop" these recipes and then when they choose one, the ingredients will automatically load to their Grocery List AND to a weekly calendar.
The grocery list should be able to be set up to add/subtract ingredients from.
The weekly calendar should allow for the customer to drag/schedule a particular meal on any...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I;m looking for awesome mobile app developer!
The idea based on using youtube API which is simple, but the second part of the idea maybe can be challenging!
If you are looking for new fun and challenging project just contact me!
I have 10 ios source codes and I need 2 reskins and graphics for each of the source codes totaling 20 games .I need each set of 10 uploaded to 2 different ios developer accounts with ads . I will provide concepts and title of apps with keywords .
I need to handle time intervals with milliseconds as precision.
var startdate : NSDate = NSDate()
// let some time pass
var enddate : NSDate = NSDate()
var durationInMilliseconds = NSDate.milliseconsBetween(date1: startdate, date2: enddate)
the precision is important. So i don't need something like: seconds * 1000
If the time passed is 670 ms i expect the result to be 670 ms.
Since the startdate and enddate may be stored in an UserDefaults property the absolute point in time is needed.
Possible could be also milliseconds since 01.01.1970. If thats a way to solve this issue.
Please don't hesitate to ask if the requirement is unclear.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
DevelopEx is looking for iOS Developer with:
1) 3+ years of related experience
2) experience with LinkedIn API will be a plus
3) upper-intermediate english
* promising startup
* has the server part and 2 clients IOS and Android
* will be development of the existing functional from 0 + addition of a new one
* the gist of the project is to find technical specialists for individual tasks and full-time employment
I'm looking for a mobile application to use notifications. The application will need to be programmed to be used on all platforms, both ios and android. If able to do on windows then that would be a bonus.
Looking for someone to start asap!
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Professional App developer required for New App invention IOS and Android platforms.
Idea is simply, this app will allow job seekers to copy web links for a job application form from any type of company website and autofill for ANY company website. This will allow user to enter all their data for job applications ONCE in the app and then the app will take care of the entire process of job applications or ANY type of company website.
The problem: when someone is searching for a job, they have to spend about 30 to 60 minutes trying to fill ONE job application even when their resumé is ready. This App will allow for users to apply to MANY MANY jobs in one hour by doing all the submitting process for them including setting up new application passwords for the user (securely) on the company website, auto filling the job application form, reviewing, and processing. User will simply need to set up a 1 time resumé field form, personalized letter that can be auto personalized with...