ooking for only experienced individual Android/IOS developers(excuse companies ) who is willing to work Full time/part time for us. This job can turn into a long term opportunity based on product and individual performance. Only serious candidates should apply. I will need to interview you and also see your resume / Linkedin.
Quoted amount is Monthly for an Individual contributor. If you are capable of doing both IOS and Android this can go upto 175% of quoted amount
We require an experienced Android/IOS developer to build a multi screen application.
- Technically sound on Android/IOS Mobile Applications development process & the different mobile UI/UX, SDKs, APIs.
- Experienced in doing Requirement Study, System Design, Software Architecture Design, Wireframing, Documentation etc.
-Should be able to understand client requirement by phone and Skype chatting and implement on Mobile
-High preference for who knows both Android and IOS development
The application requires 30 + screens, some of the components/screens are listed below, this is not a complete list .
1. Home screen - 2 buttons (sign in, register). Slow spinning animation of asset
2. Registration screen - Social login (Facebook, Twitter, gmail ) + Email and password input fields(screen 3 & 4 only for this option) , button or skip
3. Sign in - Email and password fields, button, forgot password
4. Forgot password - Email field, button
5. Registration step 2 - If social get email address and other important social information from user.
6. Menu list on left side - All the screen should contain menu list except registration
7. Once the user is registered do not show login options unless social liking is required
8. Home screen - Image view on left and wording on rights. This list is sorted by time of the day.
9 nutrition list - Content of this list are dynamically populated. This screen need to be displayed as subview in multiple place. see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrition_facts_label#/media/File:US_Nutritional_Fact_Label_2.svg
etc etc. please refer to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HMka_AHOAIwV2ddSrdaeb2uc-6Qeg4cEMPRY4-wLaag/edit?usp=sharing
The above is 70% of the features we require and there is nothing out of the ordinary (non native capabilities). You will use standard phone features/elements (nav bar, popup/overlays, calendars etc). Your main objective is define the call flows from one screen to another using auto/adaptive layout.
There is a REST backend and all end points and JSON/protobuf has been created so you will need to build using these.
I can share detailed designs, end points and JSON/protobuf format with the winning bidder but please, no time wasters. DO NOT bid unless you can prove you can build this type of app. This means you are required to provide sample work YOU have completed. You will also be required to develop to include at least 90% of Android devices and IOS device. Android version 4.4 and above (API 19)) and IOS 8.0 + using swift.
I will provide 10 milestones (parts):
1. 1/10 for when delivery of source files for at least the sign, registration and forgot password screens. These MUST be fully functional.
2. 1/10 for nutrition list view development and able to ad this as child view to any other view
3. 2/10 for 8, 10, 11, 12 items
4. 1/10 for store information
5. 2/10 for menu and its sub items & favourite
6. 1/10 for purchase - save/edit/purchase etc
7. 2/10 for the other item
8. Bonus + share if satisfied with your work