We are looking for the right person or company to develop a sales presentation for iOS.
The completed presentation should be installed as an app and will be used for private business internal only - it will not be published on the app store (this is very important).
Here is an example of an iPad sales presentation we created, just to provide an idea of the type of content - Video, PDF, images, text.
This project is for a new business with different content. We already developed a Windows desktop presentation for them, so we have all the media assets and content flow ready to go.
1. We will supply all content - images, PDF, videos, animations, graphics, most of the user interface design
2. App must update outside of the app store for example, we can host the app on our web server and push updates when they are needed.
3. You should also quote your hourly rate, so that we can know future app maintenance costs
4. We have wireframes and detailed content to share, based on a different presentation made for a large touchscreen used on an exhibition stand recently
5. We want to understand your solution for updating app content without using the app store
6. The main users will be iPad 2 devices
7. We are looking for a provider who can deliver great user experience in both creativity and the responsiveness of the final app.
8. We are ready to start this project immediately. All media assets are known and ready.
9. Full source code on project completion will also be required as a deliverable to ensure we can maintain the app in the event that you stop responding or disappear.
10. Project is confidential.
The budget entered is place holder only, please quote accordingly.
And PLEASE do not send us a proposal with your general marketing blurb, your proposal should only reference this project and your approach, cost and timescale to complete.
Any proposals with just general marketing/sales proposals will be ignored/deleted – you should send us a bid that talks about how you will provide a solution.
So to summarise - we need please:
2. Time to complete
3. Approach to updates
4. Your hourly rate
We are an experienced digital agency with great feedback and experienced people available to support the process - you will not be working with a novice.
Any questions, please ask for PM.