Build a prototype mobile application to play video with text overlayed.
The application must run on iOS 10+ and Android 6+ and be built using the following technology:
- Ionic framework
- Angular JS
- Videogular - http://www.videogular.com/
The application should have the following features:
- A landing page with a Videogular player on it
- When the video is clicked play the video (choose any video you like but it must be mp4).
- While the video is playing, add a custom layer using Videogular that overlays some text on top of the video
- The text must be the words “Hello world”
- Ideally the video should play full screen
Do not spend any time on the look and feel of the application, the functionality is the important thing.
An example of adding a custom layer to Videogular can be found here:
The reasoning behind this prototype is because we currently have a real application that performs a similar function which has stopped working in iOS 10. When the video plays iOS plays the video using the native iOS player and hence the Videogular overlays don’t work.