We’re looking for an experienced developer that is ready to develop an amazing iOS game.
This will be the first of many games/apps we want created for the app store. Being our first game in the market place, the functionalities of the app will not be advanced. We will need programs such as chartboost, revmob, admob, flurry and adfonic within the app.
More details about the game will be given to the chosen candidate.
We like the design/look of games such as:
- Tiny Wings
- Fruit Ninja
We require the game to look as polished and fun/cartoonish as possible.
- You must speak English well
- Must have high ratings and substantial amount of hours on Upwork
- You are someone who can meet deadlines on time and get work done efficiently
- You must be used to replying fast to any questions/concerns/messages we have
- *VERY IMPORTANT – You MUST be a fun individual that we can have fun working with in the long run
As stated before, this game will be one of many. If we find that you work well with our team, we can discuss full time positions for the future. However, if we decide that you do NOT fit well, you will be fired immediately. As for this job, you will be required to do future updates (with more money involved, of course).
Their will be 4 milestones:
1. Development of app ($100)
2. Designing and polishing of app ($100)
3. Fixing bugs and glitches (after testing multiple times) ($100)
4. After apple has approved the app ($300)
Reply with examples of past games that you have made for the app store! We will reply to all candidates that we are impressed with and will move forward to a Skype interview with those selected. Followed by a quick test and signing of a NDA. Write “RTS” at the beginning of your cover letter so we know you read this whole description.