Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need a developer familiar with iOS.
I need a developer with experience with Xcode.
I ned someone who has a good understanding of IOS best development practices.
This job needs to be completed quickly and efficiently.
You must have worked 50 hours on Upwork.
Must be able to speak english fluently.
Must have a 3.0 star rating.
Familiar with Apple Application Development Guidelines and the Human Interface Guidelines.
The application will allow users to record a video and save that video to the iOS photo library. The application must also include a table view with access to the video library. The video library needs to have the ability to share the videos through iMessage.
The design does not need to be completed only include necessary buttons. NO DESIGN IS NECESSARY ONLY CODING.
The code must be written in swift with xcode.
Please reply with examples of your previous work with iOS applications. Also...
DNA in-gel quantifier
I need a developer to make the back end algorithm to quantify the pixel intensity of a region on a picture and compare the intensity to that of a known input. The pictures will be of scientific samples.
The attached image is representative sample of the picture the end-user will take. I want the software to 1) identify the lanes in the image. In the representative image, there are 6 lanes. (2) I want the user to select the standard lane. In the representative image, the standard is in lane 1. (3) I also need the user to select the standard they used from a drop-down menu. (4)In the standard lane (lane 1), the software will need to take the integrated intensity of the whole lane. I would also like the software to measure the intensity of each band (if possible) and each band’s relative distance (if possible). (5)The intensity of each band (or the total) will be calibrated to the known standard selected. (6)With the standard calibrated, I want the analysis...
I'm in need of a mobile app made (& quickly!)
Need somebody highly experienced in iOS development to create a visually appealing but fairly simple mobile app. This needs to be completed quickly.
Basic description is this:
- a multiple choice style quiz app. If you've ever written a multiple choice test, you know what I need. Menu navigation will not be complex, however a keen focus will be on making it visually appealing.
- extensive Programming experience in iOS
- minimum 100hrs on odesk
- 5 star rating
- excellent English communication
- looking to build an ongoing relationship. This may lead to further work.
Here's how you get the job:
Reply with VERIFIABLE examples of your work. Yes, I will insist that these be verifiable. If I like your previous work I will reply and give you more details. If we are still on the same page I will have you sign a non-disclosure agreement, provide all the necessary details, and you'll get started.
**when you reply...
Looking for an experienced PhoneGap developer with extensive knowledge of Material Design for a fitness app. Would like finished product working fluidly on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices. Goal is to find long-term partner for future development, and maintenance of this project, as well as future projects.
USERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- Create user account
- Browse exercises
- Search, filter, and sort exercises
- Add/remove exercise from favorites
- (Certain exercise categories will show only images, certain exercise categories will show only videos. There will be 3 images or videos per exercise)
- (If the exercise has images) click image to view fullscreen or swipe to go to next view
- (If the exercise has videos) click video to play or click to view fullscreen or swipe to go to next view
- Share app and exercises
- Contact app administrator
NEED BACK-END WITH ABILITY TO:
- Upload/update verbage content via pre-built spreadsheets
- Upload/update videos
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Are you interested in working at a Start Up and being on the frontlines of design where we create graphic novels for smart devices? At Purple Pixie Studio we want to make magic by engineering art. By pushing the boundaries in art and engineering we hope to fuse them together to provide a unique experience. We are a start-up production studio located in Atlanta, GA. Our creative and engineering teams work together to build interactive graphic novels (gNovels). Initial production will focus on the development of romantic suspense and contemporary romance graphic novels.
To develop the gNovel App on the iOS platform.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Assist in the conceptual design of the gNovel .
2. Develop the application software for the iOS platform.
3. Work with a team of graphic artists, writers, and sound engineers to create the gNovel.
4. Work will be reviewed at regular intervals and milestones.
5. Take creative risks where needed.
6. On spot...
Client requires a new mobile app for the company Taps & Caps.
(Refer to www.tapsandcaps.com to get an understanding of what the business is first).
The app is required to do the following, but not restricted to:
- allow customers to download from Apple Store initially but eventually Android too
- As per the home page, we want one "EVENTS" section which feeds directly from the website to update what events are coming up. This needs to be pushed to app users
- As per the "TAPS" page, we want everyone to be able to know what beer are on tap. Currently this is coming through digitalpour.com which will need to continue, so the current .php file can be shared.
- the most important function here is that users can subscribe to knowing when a new beer is tapped (100%)
- We also want a new "NEWS" section where we can push new information to app users - which is also sync'd with the website
- your fresh ideas to make this app stand out for this quality draft beer store is important.
• Scan event tickets generated by our system, using a bar code or QR code, either printed or displayed on a screen.
• Accept physical credit cards with a swiper (Square, PayPal, or something else) – provide information to our central ticketing system.
• Accept cash, keyed into the system, manually.
• Integrate with our system in real time, so that tickets that are sold and people who register are in the system as a whole.
We need it to work for both iOS and Android.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Need someone to help wrap up a project i have been working on.
Needs to be able to communicate with the hosting (GoDaddy) and be able to do back end work. This will be an easy job, project is almost complete. Need to be able to communicate effectively with other developer.
Looking to have these things done:
1. Contact to hosting provider (godaddy) to transfer application to another domain name, update API url, install SSL...etc
2. Add new logic that will trigger new iOS Push Notifications.
App Store page: https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/moxy-here-now-ultr...
The app is built on Objective-C, using Parse, Facebook SDK, API, layer for messaging, flurry for analytics, Fabric.io for bug reports.
We use bitbucket and Trello to get things done.
I have an iOS app that is super slow, loading all the time everywhere and having lagging time on most actions + it's buggy.
This needs to be improved, We need everything to be fluid.
message list view
image loading on message list view
conversation view loading
search further loading