I would like to have a someone who is very experienced in the website building world. Very creative as well, I would like to build the app with someone to save time for I have some experience with code. My project to make a grocery pre- order and pick-up website for people in my community and beyond. In the future i would like to produce an app as well.
We need an iOS native application which be used by patients to keep track of their activities.
1. We have website built which is using rest service ( same will be used by mobile app)
2. All action will make service call to save/delete data from server.
3. Maintain some local storage to keep cached data in device and synchronize data in regular interval.
4. Application must have good interactions throughout screens, navigation should be smooth and must have “WOW” experience for user ( if you are not confident , do not apply for this job)
Target device: iPhone 4/5/6
We need quality coding and planning to go with swift.
The screens of the app along with the functionality is explained at:
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for an experienced mobile app developer to develop a mobile app for voip calling on iOS, Android and Windows. Must have prior experience with linphone and Freeswitch.
Must have prior experience in developing voip mobile apps. This will be an ongoing engagement for future maintenance project.Any experience with FreeSwitch is greatly helpful.
I need a mock up application that has the following features;
1) Users register with their instagram accounts.
2) It has a home page, a campaign summary page, a brief page and offer page.
3) The app needs to be integrated with the website. ( Website entries must be seen on the home page.)
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I have Social Project as i need to develop in 3 platform.
WEB, ANDROID, IOS
Currency i can pay $3/hr with fixed hours or Fixed price what ever best for me. This is ongoing position so don't think about complete contract after make like all the stuff.
I can discuss with good team and hire with in 10 Aug 2015
I need to Make live all the stuff on Dated 15 October 2015
Outline deliverable of this project is
1. To produce a (document) detailed requirements specification, wireframe/design, screen definition, user journeys for a target Audio and Video onDemand streaming that can be presented to Developers and used to track their output
2. To define App performance criteria such as page loading speeds, offline user experience and functionality,
3. Test cases definition that ensures the requirements and features are developed to requirements and work as target clone samples
4. Set up pivotal tracker project with requirements as stories in a backlog
The target App is more or less a clone of the following Apps so the objective is to review the following Apps and complete requirement analysis of them to deliver the 4 items as above
1. Rdio 2. Deezer 3. Spotify 4.iOS Music App
Kindly note where features exist in all or some or all. You can take a screen by screen approach for guidance. Also cover differences across iOS and Android
We've got the design and user interaction designed completed. All back-end API is ready too.
We are looking for engineers who know xmpp to build the front end of IOS and/or Android to put it together.
we expect it to be ready in 30 days and we need the engineer to be able to read Chinese.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
iOS Application Developer (iBeacon Technology)
Looking to hire a skilled and reliable iOS developer with great knowledge of:
- CoreLocation / iBeacons
- Web Servers, JSON and XML
- Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Swift Language
- MVC model programming
Seeking someone who is:
- Highly motivated with excellent technical skills.
- Committed to writing quality code, well documented.
- Passionate about bringing the best UX experience for app users.