I am looking for a mobile developer with experience using React-Native.
The application is relatively simple, I've attached a few screens to this job description.
The screens attached will give you a quick idea of the application.
- The first screen represents a pile of cards, the user can swipe them up to skip, or tap the card to transition (with animation) to see more details.
- The second screen is details about the card. Each card has a list of "answer" cards attached to them, the user can scroll to see them all.
- The third screen shows how the second screen contract when the user scrolls.
Other screens include:
- Sign up/Sign in/Forget password scenes with Facebook Connect and Email address
- User profile
To apply for this job, you must:
- Have previous experience with React-Native for iOS and Android (must be compatible for different smartphone screen sizes as well as tablets)
- Provide a link to your portfolio
- Provide your github account / a link to code you've built in the past with React-Native.
You only need to build the views. No need to build API calls.
This application is the first of multiple apps, I might hire you for other projects in the future.