We are looking for a company that can help us develop a native social application that primarily focuses on location services. The app will be for iOS (Swift Based) with future plans to expand to Android. In addition to the app, the company will be required to develop an administration portal that allows for content management that would be reflected in some sections of the app.
In summary, the app will be required to address the below requirements/provide the following features:
- Allow registration of users through the app, logging in and resetting passwords (forgot password). Registration will have to include mobile verification through SMS code. Registration may include 3rd Party authentication but primarily will use a custom built registration module which will be developed by freelancer.
- Allow friends to add each other and manage their friendship (delete/block/accept friend request). Adding friends will be done either by username, QR codes or through address book (similar to WhatsApp feature)
- Allow retailers to push order updates to mobile app to update the upcoming order statuses and feedback.
- Allows retailers to push offers to customers on the go through push notifications and a dedicated view to show the newsletter content.
- Develop all backend on AWS (cost for AWS is to be minimized and use of resources should be efficient and well designed). The freelancer is responsible for creating and maintaining an AWS account during development period. Once ready to go to production, an account will be provided so that freelancer can migrate.
- Develop the interface for the app (Interface Design) and all screens should be functional. Using templates may be permitted if agreement is given by us to the freelancer. Otherwise we expect the price to include full design.
The app will require integration with Google Maps API to ensure users can set their current locations and also for retailers to access information about user’s locations.
Also to note that we expect the freelancer/company completing the job to be interested in doing a maintenance contract to ensure the app is up and running all the time (further maintenance contract details will be discussed upon completing the project)
Note: It is critical to us that the app will support two languages and this support may lead to changes in interface or layout of components. This change will be handled by the freelancer/company as part of the project at no additional cost. The app must be built to support full Arabic and English languages.
There will also be a need to develop an Apple Watch App with one view showing few user basic details. This will be included in the cost above.
Total cost of the project is listed along with this job but upon awarding the project, it will be divided to milestones to ensure that delivery is tracked and works well for our business.
Full use cases and scenarios will be provided upon selecting a freelancer. In addition, screen wireframes will be provided to convey the vision of the app.
Please note that any offers at higher price than budgeted will not be considered.