We are looking for a talented developer to do a temp job for a new startup, building out an MVP Mobile responsive website.
What you will be building is an app that allows users to post items to rent that they can then share via social networks and create virtual contracts. It will contain social sign-in as the identity, creating a user profile within the app, transactions between two parties (peer-to-peer), ability to book an item, an activity feed, social sharing, push to Facebook open graph, messaging and ratings/reviews.
The work has been estimated previously, however, I am looking for someone who can help work through the requirements and rationalize to settle on the full scope of this piece of work. High-res visual designs have been completed for iOS, but require assistance to develop into a mobile responsive site design.
Full-time work is preferred, however, happy to spread the work over part-time hours if the right person is found.
- Working with most popular frameworks & languages already
- able to estimate the work and give reasoning
- Able to provide an informed recommendation into which languages and frameworks to use and explain the reasoning
- Demonstrate previous work completed
- English as a first language preferred, however very fluent English is OK
- Sydney, Australia based preferred
Suggested technologies for developing this project (we are open to suggestion):
- Ionic Framework: Development of mobile web app
- React: Development of light-weight admin dashboard
- Nodejs: Development of REST API
- MongoDB: Database
- AWS: Infrastructure Provider
- Github: Code collaboration tool
A full Scope document will be provided to anyone applying that meets the project criteria to do better estimates of work