We are looking for a talented front end developer for a new start up project by an award-winning tech company for a visionary app that will reinvent social networking, cities and lifestyles in an upbeat revolutionary way. It will become a platform with user-driven possibilities, integration and expansion. Our app for iOS and Android benefits and targets millions of real users from many demographic groups and market sectors, starting from Toronto, with a powerful marketing, investment, revenue and partnership growth plan.
Freelancers may consider:
1) Quick flat rate project(s) - Currently: simple user profile page, social networking page and user content upload focused UI components
2) 3 month work term (negotiable) - Working with our back end developers to prepare the app for first phase launch with multiple features, screens, components and architecture
3) Long term - Join the team as lead developer and guide the app and the company to success with much career growth potential.
Payment negotiable. More information will be provided upon further correspondence.
What you may do:
- Structuring, designing, programming, and implementation for iOS and Android
- Develop an understanding of our vision, architecture and frameworks and bring to the table your own expertise and ideas
- Partner and collaborate with back end developers and designers to create a flawless, beautiful and fun world-changer
- Other opportunities may include work on integrated partner/client projects, web development, events or other creative projects to explore and expand your horizons
What we look for:
- 2+ years experience and versatile skills in iOS and Android applications including Objective-C, responsive web development experience is a plus
- Experience creating your own entrepreneurial projects
- Passion to create social communities and location-based, augmented reality, gamefied systems
- Creative, out-of-the-box problem solver, self-driven and motivated
- Collaborative team player, open to feedback, communication, direction and fast paced environments
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.