We are building a payment gateway.
To understand what we mean by payment gateway see this https://stripe.com/gb/features and https://www.braintreepayments.com/features/one-touch.
And watch this video;
In addition, facility will initiate interbank wire transfer processes.
• Integrate to a payments processing switch
• Log all payments processed and status (Each column on log must be searchable and log will have “export to xls/csv”)
• Log all webservice calls to the server from external sources. Include the functions called, date, time, source server details, ip, etc. (Each column on log must be searchable and log will have “export to xls/csv”)
• Deliver api’s for 3rd parties to make payment processing calls
• Deliver api for transaction lookup
• Create searchable and exportable (to csv/excel) logs of every activity
• Provide back end admin panel through which all logs can be accessed
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY EXPECTATIONS
1) Delivered webservice will provide merchants with a secure hosted page. See https://stripe.com/checkout .
2) Merchants will have ability to add logo and merchant name on the form.
3) Secure "inpage" hosted popup must be able to load on ios,android,blackberry and windows phone native browsers.
2) Amount will be optionally shown on the secure hosted form depending on the requirement of the merchant.
NOTE: We will take the weight off this for merchants who are not pciss compliant.
INTERFACE WITH OTHER DEVS
1) Recurring Payments is handled by another developer so it is not part of the scope. But developer will access logged card tokens from successful payments in execution of recurring payments.
2) There is a user authentication module by another DEV which supports the fraud detection service. This service approves every client versus merchant before payment api access.
3) We have another DEV managing front end appearance and the website. So its not part of your scope.
This job is for freelancers who want to build something really cool. We want to build the best payment execution in the world and freelancers who have experienced payment gateways in the past and were angry about it should include their experience while applying.
List only your top 3 biggest past projects. We will only look at the top 3 if you list more than 3.