We have an iOS app in which students can schedule an appointment with teachers. We are looking for a skilled developer to integrate Paypal in our app. The cash flow should be something like that:
1) When the student organize an appointment, we must create a Paypal Order and check for funds availability. The appointment can be scheduled within 29 days from today (to comply with the Paypal API).
2) If the funds are available, the appointment will be confirmed, otherwise it will be cancelled.
3) 3 hours before the appointment, we check again for the funds availability. If they're not available, the appointment will be cancelled, otherwise it will still be confirmed.
4) After the appointment, if everything was ok, the full order will be authorized and captured.
5) If the student cancel the appointment 6 hours before the appointment, the order will be cancelled, otherwise a partial order will be processed. If the teacher cancel the appointment, the order will be cancelled.