We have an existing web application that requires enhancement. Here is the basic gist of what we want to accomplish:
SCOPE OF WORK
See details of the numbered bullets below here:
1. We need to limit the number of Scheduled Messages a user can create. There should be separate limits for each class of scheduled message, and the limits should be set somewhere in the /app/constants folder structure.
2. Upon attempting to schedule too many messages, the user should either get a graceful error, or, better, a message in the modal with the button disabled like "You already have X TYPE messages scheduled"
4. The user facing parts need to be pretty for the end user and look like the rest of the site
5. PR should be made into the "feature" branch
6. Needs to pass code review for security; feature should contain industry-standard security best-practices, especially regarding how user input is processed, and, if applicable, server-side validation duplicating any client-side validation...