A small non for profit organization requires an order management system for religious books, audio and videos (BAV). The total number of users are approximately 20 spreaded across major metropolitan cities in Australia:
The application will have following functionality:
- Basic Configuration including support for multiple languages
- User Administration
- Stock Maintenance
- Basic Pricing Configuration
- Sales and Order Management
- Stock Maintenance
The transactions are very low i.e. number of BAV product are approx 100 and the number of orders processed on weekly basis are approx 30.
Note that we are developing the front end in AngularJS and the database however support will be required to integrate it with backend rest services. We need a programmer to develop back end services in Jersey Java or any other industry Java framework.
The preferred technology stack is as follows:
- Front-end (Client to provide): AngularJS to support Safari, Google Chrome running on Windows, Mac, iPad, Android Based tablets.
- Server Side (Programmer to develop): Rest API based architecture (preferred Jersey and/or any industry leading java framework) running on leading open source application server
- Back end is MySQL
Note that we would like to run the application on OpenShift.com
The preferred methodology is agile.
The following resources will be provided:
- Product Owner
- Business SMEs
- Technical Lead
- Technical Architect
Note that following deliverables are expected from the supplier:
- Working Software
- Full Software code (IP to stay with the client)
- Full design documentation included but not limited to the following:
- Installation and configuration documentation
- Design documentation such as Rest API docs, Class diagram, finished data model in VPP
- Instructions for release management
- Two environment setup on OpenShift i.e. Development and Production with documentation.
- Full transfer of knowledge to client technical team
The client has finalized the following artefacts and is happy to share them with supplier:
- High Level Business Requirements
- AngularJS/HTML User Interface
- Data Model in Visual Paradigm