• First section to feature a fullscreen auto-playing video - automatic resizing to fit the browser, and liquid so that it re-adjusts in real time when/if a user resizes the browser window. *
• 3 column section featuring images of survivors/patients/family members that will automatically resize to fill the full width of the browser. *
• Section that will call on the latest blog posts (title and excerpt) from CBCSF.
Ability to edit/add/remove parallax sections, with options of image, video, or solid colour backgrounds, and customizable column layouts.
Sample of site using video in background:
• Video page where videos will play to designated spot on top of the page, or alternatively, play as an overlay on top of the page layout (background blurred/muted out with colour).
• Stories feed, submitted by patients (register free as authors), survivors or family members for review and publishing. This should be separate from the main blog that features news posts published by the organization (separate feeds defined by category?). • Additionally, we will require a formatted page with a grid of all the authors (possibly polaroid photos), once an author is clicked, it will show a page with all their published articles. Authors can upload their photo, but if they choose to remain anonymous, a generic image would be used in the polaroid by default.
• Template for subpages
ability to edit/add/remove parallax sections, with options of image, video, or solid colour backgrounds, and customizable column layouts.
columned layout with sidebar option [2/3 + 1/3].
Additional notes on build / platform / theme:
• Preferably built in headway, with customized code to achieve the finer touches (examples marked with asterisks).
• Alternatively, a custom-built theme based on our design/layouts with flexible editing capabilities is also an option.
Please let me know whether further clarification is needed