We are a German startup offering a social media management solution to 200+ enterprise customers. We are looking for a WordPress frontend developer with strong web design skills to relaunch our multilingual website from the scratch. You will setup the content (text will be provided and artwork is created by yourself) in the system and make it absolutely awesome.
The site will consist of 60-70 static pages per language divided into 5 milestones. The site should be available in 3 languages (en, de, nl). Either the translations will be added by a local translator on our side or you add translated content. Please quote optionally the setup for each additional language separately.
The CMS setup will be most likely based on WordPress, Divi 2.0 Theme, WPML and Yoast SEO plugin. Other suggestions are welcome of course, too. I don’t plan to develop a new theme but rather build upon a theme framework such as Divi 2.0.
Websites that I like are zendesk.com or pardot.com. The objective is to achieve a similar or better outcome.
I’m looking for a freelancer or agency in Eastern Europe with thorough WordPress frontend design experience that can setup the website initially for a fix price and ideally maintain the site (version & content updates) at an hourly rate later on. It’s a plus when you can develop custom WordPress plugins.
- Thorough WordPress experience, e.g. theme / plugin developer
- Creativity and strong graphic design skills (Photoshop + Illustrator) to develop an awesome website with modern, responsive design
- Driven by perfection to make sure that the website is error free and working on different devices
- 100% reliability to deliver work on time
When you apply to this opportunity, please:
- add links to your 3 best WordPress sites or themes that you have created so far.
- indicate whether you are available for a long-term commitment to maintain and improve our site.
- explain what your time availability is and when you’d be able to start.
I am more than pleased to share details about the content structure with freelancers (or agencies) that meet the criteria so that you can provide a detailed cost and time estimate based on milestones.