Request to Developer
According to my knowledge these are the things which are important for my project. I am open to add or edit more ideas on this project. As you people interact with many clients, you have the right knowledge on what all things are need for this project. The main aim of project is to Generate/ Create test in word or pdf format that too aligned properly.If we are not able to generate test properly then this software will be of no use.It should support hindi font, Images and text together for maths test. Our database will contain question in hindi and english and symbols in maths. Should have a proper area to add question in the database.
Phase 1 - TestMaker Software( time duration – Max 1 Months)
TestMaker is an online portal which provides an online platform to schools and teachers from where they can create test and get their handwritten test typed. They can also get the assignments for their children.
TestMaker will contain two parts:
1. TestMaker Admin
2. School Dashboard / Teacher Dashboard
TestMaker Admin Area:
At TestMaker admin area, admin should be able to do following functions:
1. Provide login ID and Password to School / Teachers for accessing the software.( Class wise or subject wise)
2. Add , Delete, Update ( Subscription of School / Teachers ) .
3. Add, Delete, update( Board) ( Example - CBSE, HBSE, RBSE etc)
4. Add, Delete, update(Class)
5. Add, Delete, update( subjects)
6. Add, Delete, update( Chapters)
7. Add, Delete update ( Question types ) According to subjects
8. Get Images from Schools for typing test and sending back the typed test to their dashboard.
9. Get information about assignments to be made and sending back the assignment to their respective dashboard.
10. Should have area to see all registered schools, request got for typing test and creating assignments.
School Dashboard / Teacher Dashboard
At School Dashboard school admin should be able to do the following functions.
1. Update his profile
2. Create test according to the selection of fields like Class, Subject, Chapters, Question types etc…
3. My test Section- where he can see his test developed.
4. Type my test Section- where school / teacher can upload photos according to class and subject.
5. Test Format - Here they can make their test format for future purpose.
6. Assignment Section - Here they can request for assignments according to class and subjects.