I need someone to build me a completely portable chromium version with some really advanced features inside. All the data of this portable version must be stored in one directory.
You must be a browser privacy and security EXPERT to even apply for this job. If you haven't heard of browser and canvas fingerprinting, webrtc, flashcookies, etc please leave this page right now and don't waste my time.
The goal of this version of chromium is that I can run multiple copies of it on the same computer, and it must be IMPOSSIBLE for the target website to know, that this is happening from the same computer or that it is the same person. So each instance must be different from eachother.
Some features that I have in mind:
- It must emulate latest chrome version, so it appears like it's a usual version of chrome that regular people use.
- It must have fixed http proxy & socks5 support with NO possibility of leaking real IP so each instance can run with its own IP.
- I must be able to just copy the folder to run multiple chrome installs on one computer. And they won't share a bit of data with eachother. (no sharing of cookies, cache or ANYTING)
- I must be able to copy instances to completely different computers and it must seem that nothing has changed for the website that is being started.
- It must spoof Webrtc so it can never leak real local IP address.
- Store flashcookies seperately
- it must spoof any fingerprinting detection (canvas, fonts, hashes, resolution you name it how they can track us, it must be impossible). If you need ideas see this tool (http://bit.ly/1VVfX7U) and (http://bit.ly/1Ssyis1)
- Implement anything else you can think of how target sites would be able to track its the same person.
- This portable version must be able to run on all most used windows versions and must be 64 bit.
- ANy other ideas you have to make this portable version very effective at it's job.
If you can do something like this and you are a information security freak, please bid!