I want 5 trade bots for csgo that works like this + a admin panel
- Send a trade offer to one of the bots
- If your items are worth more than the items of the bot, your trade will be accepted
- only CS:GO items, no trading cards, no TF2 items, no DOTA2 items
- the bot uses the steam market price and averages it over the last hours
- only items that are sold more than 20 times a day will always be accepted
- souvenir and stattrak skins are worth 95% of their price
- cases 95%
- expensive skins are overvalued up to 10%
- cheap skins and cases are still undervalued
- 500 Phoenix, Chroma or Breakout cases for 1 key
IF THE BOT DOESN'T ACCEPT CHECK THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- The inventory of the bot would be full after your trade
->Only 1000 items fit in an inventory. You can take some Phoenix, Chroma or Breakout cases out if the inventory is full(they are almost for free).
- Your trade with a knife/souvenir/unusual item gets declined
-> The item isn't sold enough on the market place. Remove it from the trade.
- Your trade neither gets accepted nor declined
-> An item isn't sold enough on the market place to have an accurate price of it. This trade has to be accepted by myself, so it will take some time.
- You want to trade really cheap skins and cases (<0.10€)
-> They aren't worth that much