I'm looking to build a proof of concept to determine if we can use the Ionic framework to work with notifications. So I am looking for an Ionic expert to build a template/sample project that can do the following:
Using a standard Side Menu ionic template, I am not worried about the UI, only functionality.
I believe it is possible due to this post:
But of course this project is to confirm that it is in fact possible.
1. Have a button that will create and add a notification in the notification shade.
2. The notification will store optional JSON data (app specific stuff).
3. The notification will have 2 action buttons, Option A, Option B.
4. The action buttons, when pressed will invoke a function and pass the JSON data.
5. The function will take an optional param that will remove the notification.
6. The notification will have a date/time expiry, where it will automatically be removed.
7. The notification should not be able to be removed by the user except via #5 or 6 above. IF this is not possible to prevent the user from dismissing the notification, then it will have a timer that will re-add it, say like every hour.
For this project, if persistent data is required then please use localStorage.
This should work for both Android and iOS.