Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Need a part-time worker or a team to manage all our sites. To maintain and manage new updates so we are always up to date or in-front of the competition. Need someone or a team who can work autonomously and make appropriate changes when needed. Applicants need to understand proper code up to date programming and also need to be proactive.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need you to use the Google Maps API v3 documentation to limit the results shown to a 25km radius search area of the city: Sydney, Australia.
You'll need use the above criteria to modify this plugin to complete the task: https://geomywp.com/add-ons/gravity-forms-geolocation/
I will supply you with the plugin for you to modify.
So for example:
1) A user searches for 'Bondi' (suburb name) and the autocomplete shows the following suburbs that are within a 25km radius of Sydney that start with 'Bondi':
- Bondi Beach
- Bondi Junction
2) A user searches for a postcode starting with '20' and the autocomplete shows the postcodes with suburb names that are within a 25km radius of Sydney that start with '20':
If a user searches for a postcode or suburb that is outside of 25kms of Sydney,...
It appears one of my Wordpress sites has been hacked. I've removed all the hackers admin accounts and changed passwords but I don't think that is enough.
Need someone to make sure all traces of this hacker are removed and that the site is back up to normal.
Very quick and easy job for a experienced Wordpress programmer.
The goal is to fully convert the the game to a mobile version using any HTML5 to Native Mobile engine (E.g. Phonegap, etc...)
This project is just the conversion from html to native mobile. Another project will deal with the re-skinning/enhancing the UI as well as adding new features. I need the mobile prototype first.
Details will be discuss on Skype and all files will be shared via Dropbox/Elance.
This is a relatively simple project for the right person. I need the functionality of two Chrome extensions combined. You can pull each extension’s source code easily. If you don’t know how to do this, don’t bid on the project please. There’s no need to develop it from scratch.
Extension #1: http://bit.ly/1RIlkY4
- Runs in background and takes screenshot on page load (after X second delay)
- Can only post images to www.imgur.com rather than storing a local copy
- Uses chrome.tabs.captureVisibleTab, instead of scrolling for full capture
Extension #2: http://bit.ly/W05Y6I
- Captures full page screenshot
- Stores a local copy of the screenshot
- Does not auto-generate screenshots for every page load
As you can probably figure out from the above, here is the functionality I am looking to achieve from the extension:
- Runs in the background at all times (have manifest.json persist a background script) like Extension #1
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
***MUST BE CUSTOM, NOT WORDPRESS OR ANY OTHER PREBUILT CMS***
I am looking to create e commerce site where the customers can browse through product listings, and filter/search through them and purchase them.
Product page needs to have photos, and a way for users to "like" the product or buy it.
Need to integrate with Braintree payments
There needs to be a merchant dashboard to let the product sellers to add/remove and edit products and view basic stats, as well as all orders.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I am having an ongoing project being developed in Angular and PHP. To expedite the project launch I need couple of freelancers to work with my existing developer. He will be interviewing you to test your angular js development skills. Please make sure to include your existing projects developed using angular and php.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We need Mapviewer developed using the existing code from ESRI samples as documented in the Project file attached.
- The project work requires customising the ESRI Samples to use our data and create reporting tools.
- Create professional Mapviewer Logo - (Banner)
- Supply us with final project source code.
See attached document to give us the costing.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Looking for very good developer from India, preferably Bangalore. The project will last 3-6 months, you may have to visit our twice a week for status update.
Following skills are needed.
Angular JS will consume Web API services hosted in Cloud.