Fashion-focussed, young and internationally known Jewelry Brand seeks a Design Assistant. Designer is responsible for creating technical Costume and Fine Jewelry drawings and specification sheets based on Creative directors design brief.
- This is a Project-based part time role for month of August 2015 , possibly into September.
- equivalent of 2-3 days per week (or 16-24 hours per week) with a Potential for further employment on future projects or to grow as a more regular part-time or full-time position.
- Work closely with the Creative Director’s to develop and execute Costume and Fine Jewelry designs and technical specifications.
- Prepare and finalize technical drawings and packages to be used for production with Local and Off-shore suppliers.
- Adhere to design calendar and deadlines.
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 4+ years...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for an experienced jewelry CAD designer with at least 10 years experience in Jewelry CAD and knowledge of mechanical construction of jewelry. This is for fine detailed jewelry design all applicants must have a portfolio of rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelet designs.
The completed work should be transferable via email and ready to casting. If you have not done this type work please do not respond.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for a talented fashion/costume jewelry designer who will be responsible for creating trendy designs for an exciting new wearable technology/smart jewelry project.
- Understand business requirements and technology constraints
- Translate requirements into design ideas, concepts and sketches
- Create CAD files for selected designs to be used in jewelry manufacturing process
- Strong grasp of jewelry design principles and understanding of market trends
- Portfolio that demonstrates past work
- A complete Freelancer.com/Upwork profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer.com/Upwork preferred
- Willingness to take ownership of project
I am looking for a creative to make 3D jewelry renders from sketches. I need someone is who capable of bringing jewelry sketches to life by doing 3D renders. Jewelry designs are very intricate and detailed, must be knowledgable in all applications that are used to do jewelry renders, 3d production, and video.
- 3D modeling
Please have work ready to show
Serious Inquiries only
Looking to create 6 current designs, $12 for each design. More work will come for the right applicant.
Applicant must understand jewelry design and be up to date with latest jewelry trends in order to properly execute designs.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
sorry for the delay carlos i just realized we needed to release the money to you on this website! I just did it and you got paid. Sorry it was my first time using this website. Please see our next design.
diamond jewelry design with stones. This piece needs to have the prongs built in and renderings. The hoop will be the same design but no push lock on the top just a simple closure. We want to copy this design but add one row of diamonds on each side totaling 5 rows of diamonds. The extra rows will make the hoops look like diamonds are overflowing so that you can see the stones only from the side of the hoops instead of gold beads or metal.
We want to use 1mm stones and the diameter of the hoop should be 2.20cm from outside to outside.