Hi we are in need of a hiring manager to manage our hiring process for our company.
The recruiter will need to source, screen, and present qualified and communicate with candidates and facilitate hiring process
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Recruiter include:
• Review. Understand the needs and identify the right candidate(s).
• Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates
• Screen. Ascertaining the competence of candidates against job descriptions
• Interview. Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc to assess their qualifications
• Following up. Keep your candidates in the loop. This goes a long way to build your credibility and keep your candidates either coming back to you or sending referrals to you.
• Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
• Source, interview, and select applicants for positions.
• Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties.
• Write job descriptions.
• Match applicants to job openings.
• Source for future job openings.
• List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, freelancing protals, and other possible channels.
• View applications.
• Call applicants and perform phone screens.
• Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
• Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
• Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
• Interview applicants.
• Hand out and grade assessments.
• Participate in final selection of applicant.
• Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager.
• Check references.
• Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
• Inform candidate of company's decision.
• Compose offer letters and negotiate salary and benefits.
• Inform applicants not chosen of company's decision.
• Keep track of all applications file away important notations such as gender, race, and ethnicity.