I will be working on network operations team and I have to resolve tickets on daily basis.
I need guidance in the following:
Juniper SRX, MX, EX platforms,firewall policies.
Arista platforms, F5 Load Balancers, Cisco ASA, and JunOS Space
Scripting in Python
Please provide the necessary support:
These are my job responsibilitites:
· Must be able to deploy changes on a daily basis with little to no guidance.
· Able to troubleshoot and correct mis-configurations.
· Take design and/or concepts and construct valid configuration for implementation.
· Conduct peer review of configurations scheduled for deployment
· Work directly with external network engineers to represent and/or review changes
· Participate in daily meetings to review changes and underlying impacts
· Function as Level 2 network escalation and support for service provider grade network
· Manage internal and external customer tickets
· Report back to senior network engineering team for guidance and direction
· JNCIS-SP/ENT certifications or equivalent work experience within a service provider network
· Experienced with Juniper SRX, MX, EX platforms
· This candidate should be strong in BGP, OSPF, firewall policies, and MPLS networks
· Ability to troubleshoot issues with packet captures and sniffers
· Capable of working on a second shift and/or weekends
· Excellent verbal communication skills required.
· Excellent documentation skills required.
· They must be able to interpret small amounts of information, sometimes incomplete, and determine root causes while developing and implementing quick solutions.
· Ability to deal with external clients problems and requests while keeping internal commitments on schedule and satisfying business requirements.
· Experience with Arista platforms, F5 Load Balancers, Cisco ASA, and JunOS Space
· Scripting in Bash or Python
· Familiarity with Linux
· Understanding of JIRA as a ticketing system