Hello, I'm seeking talented, skilled, and professional mental health/ mental wellness writers/ reporters for a new bi-monthly publication in California in the U.S. If you have experience in journalism, writing, interviewing, reporting, and editing I would love to hear from you. I am only interested in working with the best writers who have experience and publication-level writing abilities.
Here are the characteristics I am looking for:
• You must be a self-starter.
• Have excellent U.S. English writing abilities.
• Have excellent U.S. English speaking skills (if interviewing by phone).
• You must be organized.
• You must have excellent research skills.
• You must have access to technology tools and software.
• You must know U.S. journalism standards.
• You must be able to write for a variety of audiences.
• You must be able to meet strict deadlines and stay on schedule.
• Ability to also write for a corresponding website.
• Ability to also write for the magazine’s e-newsletter...