The Hybrid Mobile App Developer will be responsible for creating compelling concepts for customer products and offerings as well as engage user experience across varied platforms.
• Define technical design for Application (future phases require Enterprise integration, working with REST services, advanced features of Google API, working with Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.
• 3+ years of Web Development, specifically in the areas of mobile application and web design
• Must have experience with hybrid mobile applications in jQuery, integration of Google API, leveraging existing databases and data sources
• Must have knowledge to help team uncover developing a mobile platform
• iPhone/Android/Blackberry platform deployment experience
• Ability to work in a project team setting
• Demonstrated experience in developing mobile experiences based
• Understanding of mobile technologies and platform differences