Please refer to the attached design to better understand the following description.
- The top menu sticks to the top, and collapses into ‘hamburger menu’ on the narrow screens. The open hamburger menu should close both on selecting one of the available menu options or clicking outside of it. The menu bar starts of tall when there is no scroll and is animated getting smaller after scroll is introduced.
- Selecting ‘Features’ or ‘Pricing’ menu options should result in scrolling the page to the correct section (no jumping to the section).
- The top image should take 100% height on the screen and always be centered horizontally and preserve aspect ratio. Clicking the chevron that overlays the bottom of the image should result in scrolling one screen down.
- The testimonials section should consist of 5 ‘slides’ which slide right-left when going between them.
- Google font OpenSans should be used for all the text.
- The HTML tags used must have the right semantics for elements used: headings, text, etc.
- The website must be responsive and must support screens wide from 320px up. The content should expand up to 1140px after which it should stay centered with only background expanding to the edges of the screen.
- The images used must be optimized for web and look great on any screen, e.g. with high pixel density
- The website should work equally well in all the modern browsers and also be functional in IE8.
- The use of external client side libraries should be kept to minimum.
- All the code delivered should adhere to the best practices and be well organized with ease of maintenance in mind.
Suggestions (Opinions on the following are welcome):
⁃ Perhaps BEM https://en.bem.info should be used for organizing and naming of the CSS classes?
⁃ Perhaps use one of those libraries for the testimonials slide show: http://unslider.com http://bxslider.com
⁃ Perhaps use this for menu: http://slicknav.com
Resources you will be provided with
⁃ Detailed design for both desktop and mobile versions. Sketch or Pdf file.
⁃ Necessary images.
⁃ Icon font.
In order to fight SPAM, please put the word ‘Milenio’ in the first line of your application.
There is a possibility for more work in the future for the right match. Attached are late mockups. Selected candidate will be provided with the up to date version with some minor changes.