Do you thrive in a fast-paced, continuously challenging, high-demand work environment? Do you like delivering the benefits the web offers to emerging and established companies? Are you fanatical about customer service and tenacious in problem solving? Do you thrive at full throttle, juggling multiple priorities and projects from server management to eMail development and site design? Do you work equally well in a team and alone? We may be the place for you.
Our company is a full-service advertising agency serving B2B and DTC companies in Florida and nationwide. We're looking for a highly motivated individual to develop, manage and enhance websites and eMail campaigns for new and existing clients. This position will be responsible for coding websites and provide ongoing maintenance, onboarding new web clients, managing our web hosting, handling support inquiries and working with the account and creative teams on web development projects.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assist creative team by providing coding support (PHP, HTML5, Responsive design, JS, MySQL, etc.)
- Working with CMS / ecommerce systems such as (Joomla , WordPress, and Magento)
- Debugging and problem solving website development issues
- Some Web server administration (Linux )
- Working with account management team, vendors and clients.
- Managing help desk and escalation issues.
- Clearly documenting work in our web-based tracking system
- Assist account team in discovery meetings, proposals and project management with customers.
- Interpreting project design and development requirements.
- Maintaining websites for existing clients.
- 5+ years experience in professional web development and web server management
- Expert knowledge of PHP, HTML5, CSS, JS, MySQL, and Responsive Design
- Knowledge of Linux administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Ability to work remotely
Why you Should Consider Joining our Team?
we offer competitive salary, benefits, equity participation, a relaxed work environment and true potential for career growth and job satisfaction.